Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest #15 - Guardians of the Beam!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Contest #15 - Guardians of the Beam!

Now that the holidays are over and life has (sort of) returned to normal (whatever that is) it's time for a new contest!

The article for the Guardians of the Beam can be found here. That should give you some place to start - I'm interested to see what you all come up with.

Be sure to read the contest posting guidelines if you haven't done so already.

Contest will be open until February 9, 2009. Good luck, and have fun!

Winner: heather19
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 01-08-2012 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Changed contest ending date.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I have been waiting for this!! I'm definitely in.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha! That's kinda freaky, I'm working on a Beam Guardians picture

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you say that in a Mr Burns voice?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Why yes, I did. *rubs hands together*

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

With Lisa and Heather in, this is bound to be good.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Lisa I can't wait to see what you come up with.
    I've already got mine sketched out, and hopefully I'll get some time to work on it this weekend.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I missed doing these contests! *sits on edge of seat in anticipation*

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Likewise Heather

Mine's a bit of an experiment with inks.

ohh, should be interesting. Sadly I'm sticking with my pencils.
    I did pick up some paints to experiment with those at some point, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This would be fun. Anything goes? I'll see if I have time to do it.
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool! Check the guidelines at the top of the forum if you need more info.

Any media you want to use is, fine, though.

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes that's what I meant, any media I love the theme, I'll see what kind of concept I could come up with...
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

Country
    Country Flag

I don't have a submission yet but do I just e-mail it to you when I have one (daghain)?
    -Orson Scott Card

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Spun - you just post it in here when you're done

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, post it in this thread.

FYI - only a few days left - anyone need an extension???

Country
    Country Flag

well I haven't started yet...I plan to get to it tomorrow. what about the others? (I'm assuming they are not done yet, since they haven't posted theirs in here either, right?)
    -Orson Scott Card

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Not as far as I know.

If someone asks, I can extend it for a week.

I think I'll probably need one. I plan to do some more work on it this weekend, but I'm not sure if I'll finish by then. I'll let you know.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I'll wait to hear from you.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I do, please. I'll be finished tomorrow but my bloody laptops packed up again and I can't upload stuff to wii internet.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast