Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Purely Symbolic

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hancock's cock?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh! Hitchcock! amirightamiright?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

why, of course!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Hancock's cock?
    my nose burns....darn dr pepper through the nose is not good...but was a good laugh...lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim Maturins_Daughter is on a distinguished road Maturins_Daughter's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sonic screwdriver?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You can remove the question mark.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

good job!

Demon of the Prim Maturins_Daughter is on a distinguished road Maturins_Daughter's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

carpe diem?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You get the fishy goose, Jean

Country
    Country Flag

and happy belated birthday, my love!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw thanks Jean dear It was a momentous birthday! I've been looking at the numbers 5 and 0 in a whole new light!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Bonnie!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Nice one, Bonnie!
    Thanks Jon!

Jean, will you honor us with a pictograph?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I have forgotten how to post multiple pics.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just put the tags around each picture url (I usually put them on separate lines)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Maturins_Daughter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Nice one, Bonnie!
    Thanks Jon!

Jean, will you honor us with a pictograph?
    bears only have limited access to computer now, back in the end of September

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is tragic! Bears should have constant internet access in order to provide us non-bears with their outstanding company!

Country
    Country Flag

after bears are back, there'll be no getting rid of them... hope to see the Beautifullest and Brightest one to post another riddle now... or the dearest bearfriend to finally figure out how to post pictures

Jon: right-click on a picture, select "copy image location" and post it inside [img] tags

Country
    Country Flag

a very simple one:

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am stumped as to what the first symbol is and thus, am lost on the balance.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG! Jean, that's awesome!!

Rose Mary's Bay Bee (Rosemary's Baby)

The top picture is a compass rose

Country
    Country Flag

yes my love! you get a Satan-worshipping goose!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a fun one for ya!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast