Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Purely Symbolic

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I know but since I can’t create my own in a timely manner I’ll let someone else guess.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I know but since I can’t create my own in a timely manner I’ll let someone else guess.
    PM me and I’ll tell you if you got it.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OOH! OOH! I know that one too! But I'm not good at making one. The last one I tried...well....

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    OOH! OOH! I know that one too! But I'm not good at making one. The last one I tried...well....
    Ah come on! It’s not that hard. Just use Google Images: https://images.google.com

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK. Give me a couple of days...and Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    OK. Give me a couple of days...and Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls.
    Boom

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    My guess was the same as Lurkers. I was gonna put something about TLC but thought that would give it away.

My Mood
    Chatty

My guess was the same as Lurkers. I was gonna put something about TLC but thought that would give it away.

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe better than my last one. I hope.

My Mood
    Chatty

Oh man this is a tough one. Well done! Admittedly I’m a little distracted by the second picture.

Country
    Country Flag

I got the idea while watching CNN...

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I don't want to be the one to stop the thread.
    It is a book title. The second picture is someone from 90201. I think that is the right zip code for that TV show.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Notorious RBG
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Aw right!!!! All yours!

My Mood
    Chatty

Damn that was a good one!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The second part had me stumped. I knew Barry Gibb but the red state was harder.

I have to think for a while now since we've raised the bar.

Country
    Country Flag

That's interesting. I was thinking the abbreviation for Arkansas was "AR", pronounced "R". Either way, great job.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

That was a good puzzle...well done!

Country
    Country Flag

Beg pardon for dropping the ball.

My Mood
    Chatty

Supreme Court nominee?

Country
    Country Flag

Supreme Court nominee?
    Here's a feather for your cap.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Supreme Court nominee?
    I almost said only Kavanaugh but decided against it last second.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Supreme Court nominee?
    I almost said only Kavanaugh but decided against it last second.
    I was going to include Brett Kavanaugh in the clue, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

My Mood
    Chatty

Apologies for the delay, fellas. This one could possibly be a tough one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast