Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Purely Symbolic

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I think the clue is the un blurred word “auld” in the “The Auld Lang Syne” sign.

FUCK I need glasses!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

All Star Home Run Derby
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Falstaff Freehouse Derby?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    All Star Home Run Derby
    The feather is yours.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I bet a dollar to donuts the answer is dollar to donuts.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    You owe me a dollar. Or would it be donuts that you owe? I never understood that phrase.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I'll use that dollar to buy the donuts, since they are a "dollar a dozen."

Country
    Country Flag

You owe me a dollar. Or would it be donuts that you owe? I never understood that phrase.
    It's a way of showing confidence in a statement. It could be said as I bet a dollar to your dime. Basically I'm giving you odds that I'm right.

BTW this saying originated when a dollar meant something and donuts were cheap.

Also, if you happen to be from anywhere except the USA, I'm talking about doughnuts.

My Mood
    Chatty

It's a way of showing confidence in a statement. It could be said as I bet a dollar to your dime. Basically I'm giving you odds that I'm right.

BTW this saying originated when a dollar meant something and donuts were cheap.

Also, if you happen to be from anywhere except the USA, I'm talking about doughnuts.
    Ahh.. I see, thanks.

I bet you donuts to doughnuts your next guess will be correct.

Country
    Country Flag

So the next guess was "dollar a dozen."

My Mood
    Chatty

Close but no doughnut

Country
    Country Flag

Close but no doughnut
    I'm a dummy who doesn't know a dime from a dollar.

Dime a dozen.

(How many dollars do I owe you?)

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Purely Symbolic

Dime a dozen.

(How many dollars do I owe you?)
    Haha bingo! I think we’re at two dollars and a doughnut.

The feather is yours, amigo.

Country
    Country Flag

Hola

My Mood
    Chatty

Cinco De Mayo!

Country
    Country Flag

Cinco De Mayo!

I suppose that was a bit too easy.

Perhaps you'll kick it up a notch.

My Mood
    Chatty

Apologies for the delay, my fellow Kingheads. As suggested, let’s kick it up a notch...

Sent from Tapatalk

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Add insult to injury.

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Purely Symbolic

Add insult to injury.
    Well, maybe you can step it up a notch because I apparently did not. The feather is yours.

Country
    Country Flag

Add insult to injury.
    Well, maybe you can step it up a notch because I apparently did not. The feather is yours.
    I had it too.

Country
    Country Flag

I came in here and found this feather just lying around, so...

My Mood
    Chatty

Birthday party

Country
    Country Flag

Too easy! Happy Birthday, Hannah! (My neighbor's kid)

My Mood
    Chatty

I think maybe we’re all just really good at this game. I’ll try an obscure phrase this time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast