Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Purely Symbolic

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

You say true. The feather is yours, Brian.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Another easy one...

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Body building ACE?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Body building ACE?
    It takes one to know one. Pump it up!

A swing and a miss, Jon.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Donald Trump...?
    (Mafia) Don
    Auld
    Trump card

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Donald Trump...?
    (Mafia) Don
    Auld
    Trump card
    You got it!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

This seems a lot harder than Tri-bond
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    This seems a lot harder than Tri-bond
    It's different. It can be fairly easy, like the last two puzzles, or it can be difficult. It takes a little work to find the photos and perhaps copy/transfer them. The more familiar the photo, the easier the puzzle.

We'll see what ladysai comes up with. She's usually not too brutal.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Movie title:

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Jurassic Park

Thats it!

My Mood
    Chatty

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Donald Trump...?
    (Mafia) Don
    Auld
    Trump card

Please explain the center of this puzzle that Brian wrote and you expertly solved. Specifically the center (auld)

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I think the clue is the un blurred word “auld” in the “The Auld Lang Syne” sign.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I think the clue is the un blurred word “auld” in the “The Auld Lang Syne” sign.

My Mood
    Chatty

Did I do it right?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Did I do it right?
    It looks like it. I have no guess yet.

Could we have a hint? Please?

My Mood
    Chatty

Sorry. I thought I posted this yesterday but see it was two days ago.

It’s a band name.

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Metallica

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Spoiler:
    Metallica
    Yeah!

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry I dropped the ball...

In Cold Blood?

Country
    Country Flag

In Cold Blood?
    The feather is yours.

-F

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast