+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Purely Symbolic

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You say true. The feather is yours, Brian.
    You know it's not only mad men who listen to fools.

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Another easy one...

"I don't do hard drugs... just hard covers."

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Body building ACE?

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Body building ACE?
    It takes one to know one. Pump it up!

A swing and a miss, Jon.

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai's Avatar

Donald Trump...?
    (Mafia) Don
    Auld
    Trump card
    Beeing deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
    while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
    -Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Donald Trump...?
    (Mafia) Don
    Auld
    Trump card
    You got it!

Citizen of Gilead Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This seems a lot harder than Tri-bond
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    This seems a lot harder than Tri-bond
    It's different. It can be fairly easy, like the last two puzzles, or it can be difficult. It takes a little work to find the photos and perhaps copy/transfer them. The more familiar the photo, the easier the puzzle.

We'll see what ladysai comes up with. She's usually not too brutal.

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai's Avatar

Movie title:

-Lao Tzu

Citizen of Gilead Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jurassic Park

Thats it!
    -Lao Tzu

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Donald Trump...?
    (Mafia) Don
    Auld
    Trump card

Please explain the center of this puzzle that Brian wrote and you expertly solved. Specifically the center (auld)

Servant of Gan Joe315 is a jewel in the rough Joe315 is a jewel in the rough Joe315 is a jewel in the rough Joe315 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

I think the clue is the un blurred word “auld” in the “The Auld Lang Syne” sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I think the clue is the un blurred word “auld” in the “The Auld Lang Syne” sign.

Country
    Country Flag

Did I do it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Did I do it right?
    It looks like it. I have no guess yet.

Could we have a hint? Please?
    -Lao Tzu

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry. I thought I posted this yesterday but see it was two days ago.

It’s a band name.

Spoiler:
    Metallica

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18