+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Purely Symbolic

Caution: eye irritant Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You say true. The feather is yours, Brian.
    The secret of the hanged man.
    The smile on his lips.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Another easy one...

“It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    Mark Twain

Caution: eye irritant Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Body building ACE?
    The smile on his lips.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Body building ACE?
    It takes one to know one. Pump it up!

A swing and a miss, Jon.
    Mark Twain

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai's Avatar

Donald Trump...?
    (Mafia) Don
    Auld
    Trump card
    "One word
    frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
    That word is love." ~Sophocles

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Donald Trump...?
    (Mafia) Don
    Auld
    Trump card
    You got it!
    Mark Twain

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

This seems a lot harder than Tri-bond
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    This seems a lot harder than Tri-bond
    It's different. It can be fairly easy, like the last two puzzles, or it can be difficult. It takes a little work to find the photos and perhaps copy/transfer them. The more familiar the photo, the easier the puzzle.

We'll see what ladysai comes up with. She's usually not too brutal.
    Mark Twain

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai's Avatar

Movie title:

"One word

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Jurassic Park

Thats it!
    "One word

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Donald Trump...?
    (Mafia) Don
    Auld
    Trump card

Please explain the center of this puzzle that Brian wrote and you expertly solved. Specifically the center (auld)
    The smile on his lips.

Servant of Gan Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I think the clue is the un blurred word “auld” in the “The Auld Lang Syne” sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I think the clue is the un blurred word “auld” in the “The Auld Lang Syne” sign.
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Did I do it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Did I do it right?
    It looks like it. I have no guess yet.
    Mark Twain

Could we have a hint? Please?
    "One word

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry. I thought I posted this yesterday but see it was two days ago.

It’s a band name.

Spoiler:
    Metallica
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Spoiler:
    Metallica
    Yeah!

Sorry I dropped the ball...

Mark Twain

In Cold Blood?
    "One word

In Cold Blood?
    The feather is yours.
    Mark Twain

-F

"One word

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast