+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Purely Symbolic

Rabid Billybumbler ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai's Avatar

Double D as isn bra cup...
    mayhaps...
    Let's see what Jon says.
    "If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down."
    ~Toni Morrison

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I got it.

Spoiler:
    Double standard
    1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4PT 70 CH4NG3.
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian has it! Go, man!
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This one should be easy...

Last edited by Br!an; 09-05-2016 at 06:10 AM.
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

Rabid Billybumbler ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai's Avatar

It isnt holy land, is it?
    ~Toni Morrison

Servant of Gan Joe315 is a glorious beacon of light Joe315 is a glorious beacon of light Joe315 is a glorious beacon of light Joe315 is a glorious beacon of light Joe315 is a glorious beacon of light Joe315 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Jerusalem's Lot

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    It isnt holy land, is it?
    No it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Jerusalem's Lot
    We have a winner!
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

Servant of Gan Joe315 is a glorious beacon of light Joe315 is a glorious beacon of light Joe315 is a glorious beacon of light Joe315 is a glorious beacon of light Joe315 is a glorious beacon of light Joe315 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Spoiler:

Country
    Country Flag

-573PH3N H4WK1NG

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post

Spoiler:
    Yes sir.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well; I have "4 me."

Dance 4 me?

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Spoiler:
    There is nothing there.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    There is nothing there.

-573PH3N H4WK1NG

YES

Country
    Country Flag

-573PH3N H4WK1NG

PLAYERS FIELD?

Country
    Country Flag

???

That would be a no.
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

citizen cane?
    ~Toni Morrison

Country
    Country Flag

If that is sugar cane....

Spoiler:
    Citizen Cane

Country
    Country Flag

Dammit!

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen sugar cane? Is that a movie for those with an alternative lifestyle?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    citizen cane?
    Citizen Kane is correct.
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast