Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stumble

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Default Stumble

It's an Add-on to Firefox, and a fun one too. Basically you select from a list of things that interest you, and click the "stumble Button© (or not, idk )", and it will take you to a random site that is related to one to more of the things that interests you.
    I thought it would be fun to share some of the things found. Sometimes it' funny, cool, sad, offensive, annoying, or outrageous, but it is a great way to spend extra time. If you have firefox you should get this add-on.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rescued a human today
    Her eyes met mine as she walked down the corridor peering apprehensively into the kennels. I felt her need instantly and knew I had to help her. I wagged my tail, not too exuberantly, so she wouldn't be afraid.
    As she stopped at my kennel I blocked her view from a little accident I had in the back of my cage. I didn't want her to know that I hadn't been walked today. Sometimes the shelter keepers get too busy and I didn't want her to think poorly of them.
    As she read my kennel card I hoped that she wouldn't feel sad about my past. I only have the future to look forward to and want to make a difference in someone's life.
    She got down on her knees and made little kissy sounds at me. I shoved my shoulder and side of my head up against the bars to comfort her. Gentle fingertips caressed my neck; she was desperate for companionship.
    A tear fell down her cheek and I raised my paw to assure her that all would be well. Soon my kennel door opened and her smile was so bright that I instantly jumped into her arms. I would promise to keep her safe. I would promise to always be by her side. I would promise to do everything I could to see that radiant smile and sparkle in her eyes.
    I was so fortunate that she came down my corridor. So many more are out there who haven't walked the corridors. So many more to be saved. At least I could save one.

I rescued a human today.
    ~ Anonymous ~

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

ok, i have google chrome, not fire fox. you should totally download it.

btw, wtf with your super long page long sig?

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

ummm...that woudl the the first Stumble Thing I posted.
    My sig starts with the photo of the Homicidal Blood Spatter Analyst and the quote abotu "Undead"

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

ah, sorry 'bout that.....

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

i download Chrome when it was first released.

it still had a LOT of problems, so i uninstalled it, but it worked pretty good. I might get it again.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

<--- loves google and all things chrome.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I just "stumbled' onto this thread.

(Thank you.

I'll be here all week.

Try the veal!)
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The star sower monument in Kaunas, Lithuania. In the daytime this monument doesn’t make any sense, but when night comes down to the city….

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Razz, these are all so cool! Thanks for sharing them! The star thrower statue is freakin amazing!

& tomato nightclub?
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

• Put both lids of the toilet up. Then add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
    • Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
    • In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.
    • The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
    • Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a power-wash and rinse.
    • Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
    • Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
    • The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
    • Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
    Sincerely,
    The Dog

personally i think this lady is just a dumbass.

One Annoyed Paranoid

Retail | Nebraska, USA
    (I work at the photo department and am checking out a customer with a “Happy Birthday, Grand Son!” birthday card.)
    Customer: “Hello… I only have this one birthday card.”
    Me: “Okay, that’ll be $3.15. I just need your signature on the line, please.”
    (The customer begins to sign her receipt, then pauses. She looks closely at the slip, then looks up at me, angry.)
    Customer: “Now how does this know who I am?!”
    Me: “… excuse me?”
    Customer: “It has my name on it! Right here, below the line! I have never shopped here before. Where did you get my information?”
    Me: “Ma’am, the information comes from your credit card.”
    Customer: “Well!”
    (She signs the slip and gives it to me. I put the slip in the register drawer.)
    Customer: “And what are you doing with that? It has my information on it. You can’t just keep it!”
    Me: “Umm, we have to keep it. That’s how you pay for things…” *register prompts for a zip code* “… and may I get your zip code, please?”
    Customer: “Why do you need my address?!”
    Me: “Well, American Express needs it. It’s a security measure. And it doesn’t need your whole address, just the zip code.”
    Customer: “This is identity theft! Give me back my signature!”
    Me: “Um, I promise you, I am not. And I can’t open the drawer mid-transaction, but I can call a manager to cancel your transaction.”
    Customer: “You aren’t a cashier! How do I even know you work here?!”"
    Me: “Well, here’s my name tag. And my picture is on the wall.”
    Customer: “If you work in the photo department, that could be photoshopped! You do not work here! I want a manager!”
    Me: “Umm, okay…” *calls manager*
    Manager: “What can I help you with today?”
    Customer: “This thief is stealing my personal identity!”
    Manager: “Excuse me?”
    Customer: “I want my signature back! She is asking too many questions!”
    Manager: “Okay, I will take it from here. So what is your zip code?”
    (My manager takes care of the rest of the transaction. The receipt then prints out…)
    Manager: “Here you go! Tell your grandson to have a happy birthday!”
    Customer: “AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY GRAND SON!? YOU PEOPLE STOP AT NOTHING! I AM REPORTING YOU! THIS IS ILLEGAL!” *continues yelling all the way out the door*

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

look, i was just having a really bad day. and it wasn't a card for my grandson it was for my god daughter. and how did you find out about this anyway? i knew there was something wrong with that "cashier".

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This thread is easily becoming a favorite.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

big image

another big image

http://incredimazing.com/page/1536-382212

awesome

you might not get this the first tiem around:
    Tall Image

Children

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast