Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Baddie!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Sorry, fp, you how much I loveses the Predator... but it just aint happening.
    I never claimed that the Predators were superior evil, I like them because they're fucking bad ass. Look, allZ i'm saying is that if there were the same amount of Predators and Aliens in a disclosed battlefield, there would be some SICK Predator ownage.
    Because they have bombs and rockets and such. Hand to hand combat they would get told.
    Well unfortunately for you (and Aliens fans everywhere), they do have them, so no, they wont get told.
    That's like saying one midget with 1000 nukes is superior to the chinese army because of technological superiority. I guess by this regard Japan is the strongest country in the world lol

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I figure in the case of Alien Vs. Predator, the intellect of the Predator is the race's chief asset. The technology is a product of that intellect. Saying Predator Vs. Alien with no technology would be like saying human vs. grizzly bear with no guns or weapons of any sort. Humans conquer Earth with the technology born of their intellect, their greatest fighting asset and Predators beat Aliens with their technology born of their intellect, also their greatest fighting asset.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    I figure in the case of Alien Vs. Predator, the intellect of the Predator is the race's chief asset. The technology is a product of that intellect. Saying Predator Vs. Alien with no technology would be like saying human vs. grizzly bear with no guns or weapons of any sort. Humans conquer Earth with the technology born of their intellect, their greatest fighting asset and Predators beat Aliens with their technology born of their intellect, also their greatest fighting asset.

[Chris Tucker] Captain, thats...thats the same way I feel!! [/Chris Tucker]

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why has no one noted Micheal Myers? Seriously? He's like the deranged lunatic kid that turns into a mass murder (with an awfully scary mask by the way). He's what I fear. Just the everyday kid turned wrong. It happens in real life, ok, maybe not so much the 19 lives he's managed to live, but that calm-but-speedy walk....the music that accompanies him....

yeah, he's my horror flick fear. Definitely!
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Gunslinger Apprentice Cuthbert Allbad is on a distinguished road Cuthbert Allbad's Avatar

If we disgard all "boogie-men" evil villians, alien from outer space, and animals we are left with choosing from a human male or female.

Feel that Hitler and his inner circle show mankind at it's evilest. Guess anyone doing the genocide thing would qualify.

Female wise i'd choose any female past or present. After all, it's due to them that i don't get to hang in the Garden Of Eden.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Pffft...its God's fault, whats with all the don't eat the apple/reverse psychology shit in the first place?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No. The primary sin should be discussed elsewhere, - if it has to.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Unless someone chooses God as the Ultimate baddie.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the argumentation will take them beyond this thread anyway

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

The Ultimate Baddie? Roland Deschain.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure on this. I mean if we are discussing characters, then you have to question what we are judging them on. As far as killers go, some might say Hannibal Lecter, and I would say he is a good choice due to the vast character development over the course of all of the novels and movies. But...the ultimate baddie would probably be necessarily bad through and through, and Lecter was not. He had morals and emotions. Same with Vader, however blocked they may have been during the majority of his time as a Sith lord. That leaves your standard slasher killers: Jason, Freddy, and Michael Myers. Jason would be a good candidate, but he is more demonic machine and that takes points from him, in my opinion. There was really never any solid vestige of humanity in him after the second film. He was mad that Mommy was dead and got some revenge, but from then on in the series it was never really developed anymore. Myers is a better candidate, or he was until this remake. Now don't get me wrong, I actually really liked Zombie's backstory on his childhood and whatnot. I thought it was the most well done portion of the film. But it took away from Mikey's "baddiness". Humanized, he is still one evil fuck; but we can now empathize, even if only remotely, and that loses him the title. But Freddy, as corny as he became in most of the later films, is the one. I base this on his history and the brief glimpses that we receive of his history as a killer before he became the king of nightmares. He killed children. No, he tortured and brutally murdered children. And he delighted in it, fed on it. As a parent, I can think of nothing worse. He may have become something of a cartoon later on, but that doesn't change what he is and was. I'm glad Jason kicked his ass.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Who is your ultimate horror baddie? For what reason?
    My ex biology teacher.

Roland would have understood.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

i found this while looking for something else, and am posting it at the request of fp:

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

(tear)

Here's another one, a part of Predator's trophy wall

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

:eta: the PM you just got is in regards to the above post.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

coolness!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cuthbert Allbad is on a distinguished road Cuthbert Allbad's Avatar

Anyone ever see a TV movies called "Don't be afraid of the dark? from the 70's?
    The little creatures that lived in the fireplace scared the living piss outta me.
    They weren't really given much screen time but just the thought of them gave me douche chills.
    "The power of God and the White commands you!"

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

The ultimate baddie has always been that which you cannot see

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Predator, in camouflage mode?

Good call!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I am going to go with...a black hole.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No contest.

Gunslinger Apprentice chuxter is on a distinguished road chuxter's Avatar

Growing up I was horrified by the Daleks.

EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!!

But for me it really comes down to a bad guy you can't plead your case with or defeat without some high tech exoskeleton or nuclear device. Like the Alien, the early halloweens, the original Texas Chainsaw Massacreeeeee, Omen (the unseeable evil). Ooooo, what was the old movie set as a western where all the bad guys were robots who's face's came off? Westworld? Yeah, robots are scary and practically immortal.
    Whale oil beef hooked!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The guys in the suits in E.T. scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. It was like 'awesome reese's pieces! I love those' then BAM! AND THEY STOLE ET MAN THAT IS NOT COOL!

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

I never claimed that the Predators were superior evil, I like them because they're fucking bad ass. Look, allZ i'm saying is that if there were the same amount of Predators and Aliens in a disclosed battlefield, there would be some SICK Predator ownage.
    I hereby reserve "Sick Predator Ownage" for a band name.
    In Digitized Remorse

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Team Rocket from Pokemon is pretty bad.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast