Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Ultimate Baddie!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I never claimed that the Predators were superior evil, I like them because they're fucking bad ass. Look, allZ i'm saying is that if there were the same amount of Predators and Aliens in a disclosed battlefield, there would be some SICK Predator ownage.
    I hereby reserve "Sick Predator Ownage" for a band name.

SICK!

Can I be that devoted fan that follows the band around everywhere they play and headbangs even when they're just barely setting up?

Gunslinger Apprentice Cuthbert Allbad is on a distinguished road Cuthbert Allbad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    The guys in the suits in E.T. scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. It was like 'awesome reese's pieces! I love those' then BAM! AND THEY STOLE ET MAN THAT IS NOT COOL!
    the guys in the suits??? What about E.T. himself? Before i learned what his initials stood for, i thought it meant extra testicle. Now that's scary
    "The power of God and the White commands you!"

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert Allbad View Post
    The guys in the suits in E.T. scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. It was like 'awesome reese's pieces! I love those' then BAM! AND THEY STOLE ET MAN THAT IS NOT COOL!
    the guys in the suits??? What about E.T. himself? Before i learned what his initials stood for, i thought it meant extra testicle. Now that's scary

Cheech and Chong called. They want their joke back.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cuthbert Allbad is on a distinguished road Cuthbert Allbad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert Allbad View Post

Cheech and Chong called. They want their joke back.
    didn't know that was their joke. I had originally seen it on a t-shirt.
    It had a pic of ET and a female. The caption said.."He is alone, she is afraid....ET The Extra Testicle.
    "The power of God and the White commands you!"

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    SICK!

Can I be that devoted fan that follows the band around everywhere they play and headbangs even when they're just barely setting up?

Sure! If the rest of the band would have as little musical skill as me, we'd need all the fanatics we could get!
    In Digitized Remorse

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we've all forgot the worst monster of them all.

JOEL SCHUMACHER IS HISTORY'S GREATEST MONSTER

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4