Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 430 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler movieman19 is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone. I joined a while ago and completely forgot about it. Noticed this thread and thought it would be a good place to start.

One of my friends told me about TDT series about 7 or so years ago. Never thought I'd get into but last January I had the time. Finished all 7 by April. Best books I've ever read.

My favorite character is Eddie. He is so well written by King. His personality reminds me of myself and I think that's why I am such a fan of his. Eddie is the only character I have ever cried for in a book.

I'm 22 and from Ohio.

I started re-reading the series starting with the Gunslinger but I don't know if I can make it through again, it might take me till August

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome movieman19!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome movieman19, it's a good place enjoy yourself.

Roland would have understood.

Traveler movieman19 is on a distinguished road

Thanks all of you for welcoming me. Now I just have to get used to the size of this place.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

You will.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If you need any help, just let us know.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by movieman19 View Post
    Best books I've ever read.
    With this opinion you are MOST welcome.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by movieman19 View Post
    Hey everyone. I joined a while ago and completely forgot about it. Noticed this thread and thought it would be a good place to start.

One of my friends told me about TDT series about 7 or so years ago. Never thought I'd get into but last January I had the time. Finished all 7 by April. Best books I've ever read.

My favorite character is Eddie. He is so well written by King. His personality reminds me of myself and I think that's why I am such a fan of his. Eddie is the only character I have ever cried for in a book.

I'm 22 and from Ohio.

I started re-reading the series starting with the Gunslinger but I don't know if I can make it through again, it might take me till August
    Welcome, we are well met.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey movieman--great to have you here.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

GREETINGS Yunsung! Tell us a little about yourself!

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am... old. And new. I'm not sure... what do you want to know?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

welcome!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Citizen of Gilead ATG is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yunsung View Post
    I am... old. And new. I'm not sure... what do you want to know?
    There is a standard list;

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

Who is your favorite charcter?

What is your favorite book?

How old are you?

Where are you from?

do you have a nickname?

And, well met.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, Yunsung! Let us know if you need any help navigating around here.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I THINK there was a discussion of fantastic citrus pie for everyone. Lets not gloss over that!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

It was glossed over big-time.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome Yunsung!

Gunslinger Apprentice PedroPáramo is on a distinguished road PedroPáramo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jon confused me...
    anyway
    guess what
    (for those that were on dt.net)
    THE ROSE IS IN THE HOUSE!
    Look at me thus. Thy glance is mad and rare.
    Thine eyes show deep and wild and inner strife.
    How they are more than Horror fair!
    -Alexander Search

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice PedroPáramo is on a distinguished road PedroPáramo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Hello Mr bear!
    The bear is in the house too!
    Look at me thus. Thy glance is mad and rare.
    Thine eyes show deep and wild and inner strife.
    How they are more than Horror fair!
    -Alexander Search

Traveler John is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone, my names John.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I have been an avid reader of SK since I was 12, (my older sister had a large collection). I started reading some and she got me the first three books on my 16th birthday. Read the first line of the first book and was immediately hooked.

Who is your favorite charcter?
    I would definately have to say Roland. He is a gentleman and a killer. After R it would have to be Oy! So much fun.

What is your favorite book?
    I love the first one just for the first line. I think its great. I think I've read it double the amount of times than any of the others. Wolves of the Calla would be my second choice.

How old are you?
    I'm just 24.

Where are you from?
    Brighton, Enlgand

do you have a nickname?
    Oi you?

Country
    Country Flag

welcome John!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome John and Serigio!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 430 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast