Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 430 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,225 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Johnny!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Hi!
    I've had an account here forever, and have come by many times over the years. It's been a great resource. I'm a massive King fan of course but only recently got into collecting. I'm starting off with a bang and I will soon be the happy owner of The Stand Signed Limited Edition in the coffin box! I've wanted this thing for years. I decided to start actually building my collection and convinced myself to start with the thing I wanted the most. Now, I have opened the doors to a dangerously expensive hobby. I'll be around here a lot, admiring the amazing collections and asking stupid novice questions.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Hi!
    I've had an account here forever, and have come by many times over the years. It's been a great resource. I'm a massive King fan of course but only recently got into collecting. I'm starting off with a bang and I will soon be the happy owner of The Stand Signed Limited Edition in the coffin box! I've wanted this thing for years. I decided to start actually building my collection and convinced myself to start with the thing I wanted the most. Now, I have opened the doors to a dangerously expensive hobby. I'll be around here a lot, admiring the amazing collections and asking stupid novice questions.
    Love the humility. Welcome and Congrats on The Stand. On my list too.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Sullichin! That's a helluva way to start out.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Thanks all! I picked up a bunch of much much cheaper hardcovers/1sts I wanted as well to pad things out. I live in like a 425sqft studio apartment lol, I have no space for any of this

Along the Path of the Beam Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika's Avatar

I've been here for about a year, I think. I just got tired of SK's official forum being closed 4 days a week. It's so idiotic and frustrating. Couldn't they just have hired another moderator? Nowadays it seems like just the same 5-10 people posting over there.
    "Sometimes dead is better." ~ Jud Crandall

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi!
    Welcome! This hobby is a strain on the wallet indeed. I personally need to avoid the missus every once in a while when a new parcel is delivered ...
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

thanks for all the welcomes!
    Jerrika, that's crazy, I had no idea that forum was closed like that. I could definitely see why you would want heavy moderation on an official forum though. Was it always like that? I've only just browsed it

Along the Path of the Beam Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika's Avatar

thanks for all the welcomes!
    Jerrika, that's crazy, I had no idea that forum was closed like that. I could definitely see why you would want heavy moderation on an official forum though. Was it always like that? I've only just browsed it
    The official SKMB used to be open every day. At one time it was even open on weekends. I think the moderator is in the process of retiring. It has always been a cliquey forum. Those people have known each other for years and they tend to ignore new members. Sometimes it was like digital high school hell.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty much everyone in King's staff, and even King himself want to reduce or eliminate participation in running the board, doing public signings, book tours etc.
    King has stated (through Marsha) that he no longer wants to sign books or do tours.
    King just wants to (understandably ) spend his twilight years just writing.

His staff has also subscribed to that feeling.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This forum is better anyways.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    This forum is better anyways.
    Live posting, 24/7

I also don't miss the attention seekers at SKMB who had to post an update every time they took a breath (or a crap). Some people are just so self absorbed. They only care about themselves. You could have a brain tumor and they wouldn't give a damn.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME JOHNNY T AND JFK!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME NEW PEOPLES
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome everyone...!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, sully and Jerri!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler pianoguy is on a distinguished road

Hello all! I'm a late bloomer into Stephen King novels, but hey, there's always room for one more fan! Looking for suggestions and insight into his novels and general discussion. See you around!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pianoguy View Post
    Hello all! I'm a late bloomer into Stephen King novels, but hey, there's always room for one more fan! Looking for suggestions and insight into his novels and general discussion. See you around!
    Welcome! His earlier novels are the best. With a few gems sprinkled in here and there of later releases.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, pianoguy!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME PIANOMAN!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Long time King reader. Short time collector. Part time lurker here at the Dark Tower.
    Felt now was a good a time as any to join in the fun.

Country
    Country Flag

M_O_O_N, that spells moon.

Welcome!

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brian.

Country
    Country Flag

M_O_O_N, at spells Welcome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 430 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 ... LastLast