+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 406 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 LastLast
Results 10,076 to 10,100 of 10140

Thread: Introduce yourself

  1. #10076
    Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sass View Post
    How did you discover the Dark Tower?

    To make a long story short I only JUST finished Wizard and Glass, my father is super into stephen king n I have been FORCED to read every single book of his in chrolological order so Im a bit behind I guess !!

    Who is your favorite character?

    Cuthbert? Alain? Roland? I love them so much....

    What is your favorite book?

    Currently Wizard and Glass but since I just finished it I might be biased!!

    How old are you?

    21!!

    Where are you from?

    Pennsylvania, halfway between Pittsburgh and Erie!

    do you have a nickname?

    Sass is fine!

    how did you find this site?

    I was looking up high speech words and found the encyclopedia!!!
    21 year old King Fan! Bless your Dad for being overbearing and cruel. Sick man! Ha! Always exciting to see a young King fan.

  2. #10077
    Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    10,474
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    WELCOME SASS!!
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

  3. #10078
    Traveler Sass will become famous soon enough Sass will become famous soon enough Sass's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    oh absolutley haha. he started me off much younger, it's a whole story, really long and nonsensical but I can divulge if you want. but yeah king is like, my favorite writer!

  4. #10079
    Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sass View Post
    oh absolutley haha. he started me off much younger, it's a whole story, really long and nonsensical but I can divulge if you want. but yeah king is like, my favorite writer!
    I want to hear the story!!!!

  5. #10080
    Traveler Sass will become famous soon enough Sass will become famous soon enough Sass's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    ok it's super long so sorry about that !!

    The very first Stephen King book I read, I read when I was 8. It was The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

    It was a fine book, nor a horror story, not really, but decent to my 8 year old mind. I told my dad I liked it and he was happy. He'd introduced me with that book to see if I liked Kings writing style and would be willing to read more from him. If I'd hated it and refused, my life may have been very different.

    Following that, he was still warming me up to the idea of horror, he gave me The Eyes of the Dragon

    Now, I read the first chapter of this book and the King of the story Start off in the first chapter but eating the heart of a dragon raw. I don't know why but at 8 years old that fucking terrified and disgusted me. It took me a full year to get through the book I was so terrified.

    Ironically, this is Randall Flagg (actually even going by that name!)'s first appearance uhh... Chronologically. Because the Delain Line is before the Deschain Line. Kind of. Or it might be parallel. Seeing as Roland Deschain meets the two main characters in the Eyes of the Dragon in The Gunslinger speaking of Randall Flagg who Roland doesn't know is also The Man in Black. A lot of conclusions could be drawn.

    All the same!

    That book terrified me. I literally cried and had Nightmares over it literally Just because of the scene in the beginning.

    I didn't read another Stephen King book until I was 13.
    Enter Freshman year of high school. I was young for my grade, going in at 13 well into my invader Zim phase, my dad says he wants to give me something to read.

    The Tommyknockers by Stephen King. It's a book about aliens, he says. You'll like it better than the other one, he says.

    And while King is quoted as saying he hates that book and it's the worst he'd ever written...

    I loved it. I lived for the book. I lived for the horror of it. And so I asked my dad if i could read another King Book.

    And my dad agreed. But oh did I not realize the clauses and conditions to which I was jumping in.
    He hands me Carrie, the first book King ever published. I finish it in two hours. I return it to my father and ask for another. He hands over 'Salems Lot, the second book King had ever written. It looked interesting but... I asked my father if there were any more alien books.

    My dad considered me. And then said, "You'll have to wait and see."

    To which I had questions, of course. Why did I have to wait? I wanted to read more alien books now! He only shook his head! And he told me from here on our I'd be reading all of Kings books in the order they had been published. No skipping.

    I thought it was insane! None of these, save for the dark tower seriess which I didn't even know about yet, were series! It didn't matter what order I read them in! It's not like they took place in the same universe, right?
    And thus I read. And I read. And I read. Always in order! Never skipping! And I'd smile when one book would reference another or call back some obscure fact of something else.

    And them slowly, as I worked through the books, I began to realize something.

    Wait, this story took place in Castle Rock and-- wait wasn't that the guy from Derry? And if Rose Madder is connected to Desperation and Desperation is connected to an obscure short story called Night Flyer which makes refrence to Carrie, which is in the town next to Cujo--

    Then.

    Then what?

    Surely the question if thought all those years ago couldn't have merit. No, no, of course not.

    But then...

    Why was the villian in the Eyes of the Dragon carrying the same name as the villian in The Stand. I asked my father if they were the same person.

    He only smiled and shrugged and said he didn't know.
    And so I read more. And I read more. And more and more did I make connected, did I make relaizstions, and finally as I read through the beginning to the dark tower series I realized that it all

    Came

    To one

    Point

    A Nexus, one might say.

    And I goddamn lost my mind. I ran to my dad and my sister who was also in the same tangle as I, though father along than me. And I demanded if they knew. If they *knew" it all stemmed from the damned TOWER!

    And of course they did. But they both only smiled and said they didn't know.

    And so I read.

    And eventually I came to a book called Insomnia and.

    I don't know how to describe what I felt when I had everything I had ever thought conformed in a single fucking sentence in that book. The elation I felt to see it all come together, to know things I'd though for YEARS was Fact. Pure, canon *fact."

    And as I go deeper into the works of King I find myself quite akin to Roland myself. Chasing the Tower ripping up every connection I can and holding it to my chest and having to stop myself from screaming to high fucking heaven about the goddamn TOWER every time something comes up. And every time there's a book between the next in the series. It's like torture .

    But I signed away a long, long time ago to this very course.
    Anyway that's all!

  6. #10081
    John F. Kennedy OldCrow88 has a spectacular aura about OldCrow88 has a spectacular aura about OldCrow88's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Floating
    Posts
    24
    My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    How did you discover the Dark Tower?

    Very first Stephen King book I read was a paperback copy of Night Shift my Dad gave me. Pretty much gobbled up everything after that. His is a vast universe.

    Who is your favorite character?

    Is it ingratiating to say Randall-Flagg-the-owner? I've always been partial to Cujo. Poor pup didn't deserve his fate.

    What is your favorite book?

    I suppose that old copy of Night Shift will always be my favorite. Now as far as fine press collectible books, that's a tough call. I treasure my Lettered copy of the SubPress edition of The Shining -- I was just getting acclimated to small presses and I somehow was lucky enough to place a regular order for it. That said, I really love what Paul Suntup's doing and (though it cost me a pretty penny aftermarket) I hopped on the Dragon Rebound train. It's really hard to pick a favorite among them. Maybe Firestarter?

    How old are you?

    Halfway to a century.

    Where are you from?

    Maryland, within shouting distance of the U.S. Capital. Was actually born in Washington, D.C. Growing up, local news and national news were pretty much the one-&-the-same. Spent some time in Philly but I'm back in Maryland living halfway between Baltimore and DC. And yes I cried when the CAPS won the Cup.

    do you have a nickname?

    Rich is fine. My old fraternity names are irrelevant at this point.

    how did you find this site?

    I was researching small press collecting and stumbled across TDT a couple-three years ago. Really enjoy the site and the banter, been a regular visitor ever since. Finally properly registered and emerging from lurker territory.

  7. #10082
    Along the Path of the Beam NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    42
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Welcome, I recently joined properly as well. Its a blast. Lovely folks in here. Enjoy
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:
    Farseer Trilogy
    Senlin Ascends and Arm of the Sphinx

    Looking for SubPress S/L:
    #8's Malazan Books of the Fallen

    Looking for Centipede Press S/L
    The Forever War

  8. #10083
    Along the Path of the Beam NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    42
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    WoW, thats a story indeed Sass. I have 2 boys of 5 and 4 yrs old and a princess of 2. Reading this I think I will keep my SK copies on the top shelf for many years to come! I will start them on the Hobbit when they are 8 and 7. That has a dragon without it’s heart being eaten Did your dad get into trouble with your mom over giving you that book as an 8yr old?
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:
    Farseer Trilogy
    Senlin Ascends and Arm of the Sphinx

    Looking for SubPress S/L:
    #8's Malazan Books of the Fallen

    Looking for Centipede Press S/L
    The Forever War

  9. #10084
    Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Collinwood
    Posts
    74
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    welcome all of you, Damn Sass you sure write posts like me lol, the girl who loved Tom Gordon i'm glad you read that one when you were 8 i myself think it's one of his worst but it's got fans and i'm glad you liked it. i haven't read all of his books yet.
    but my brother is a big King Fan and i got into his books because of him pretty much and his films. really King thinks Tommyknockers is his worst novel? no i don't think it is at all, i think it's one of his best but if i'm not mistaken it's the last one he wrote while he was still drinking and doing cocaine so my guess is that's why he thinks that. i haven't read Eyes of the dragon for some reason but it's funny that one would scare you yet that is the one he wrote for his than teenage daughter.

    who i believe loved it. i've never heard anyone having nightmares from it so that was a first to read that. the one i had nightmares from though i read IT at 13 was the werewolf scene in IT and than there was the kid that got killed by the damn well by pennywise but i forget the scene, when i read it a couple years back again for like the 15th time or so and i'm 40 now. but welcome to you all to the site

  10. #10085
    John F. Kennedy OldCrow88 has a spectacular aura about OldCrow88 has a spectacular aura about OldCrow88's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Floating
    Posts
    24
    My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Welcome, I recently joined properly as well. Its a blast. Lovely folks in here. Enjoy
    Thanks! It's good to find cheerful folk online. I love how this forum polices itself to limit flame wars. I look forward to someday earning the right to have a mood myself!

  11. #10086
    Along the Path of the Beam NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    42
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Welcome, I recently joined properly as well. Its a blast. Lovely folks in here. Enjoy
    Thanks! It's good to find cheerful folk online. I love how this forum polices itself to limit flame wars. I look forward to someday earning the right to have a mood myself!
    1 more post should do the trick!
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:
    Farseer Trilogy
    Senlin Ascends and Arm of the Sphinx

    Looking for SubPress S/L:
    #8's Malazan Books of the Fallen

    Looking for Centipede Press S/L
    The Forever War

  12. #10087
    Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hagerstown, IN
    Posts
    2,150
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Welcome aboard Rich
    Wish List:
    Carrie 1st/1st
    The Gunslinger 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

  13. #10088
    Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    10,474
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Welcome, I recently joined properly as well. Its a blast. Lovely folks in here. Enjoy
    Thanks! It's good to find cheerful folk online. I love how this forum polices itself to limit flame wars. I look forward to someday earning the right to have a mood myself!

    Flame wars...wouldn't that require firemen rather than police?


    WELCOME!
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

  14. #10089
    John F. Kennedy OldCrow88 has a spectacular aura about OldCrow88 has a spectacular aura about OldCrow88's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Floating
    Posts
    24
    My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Welcome, I recently joined properly as well. Its a blast. Lovely folks in here. Enjoy
    Thanks! It's good to find cheerful folk online. I love how this forum polices itself to limit flame wars. I look forward to someday earning the right to have a mood myself!

    Flame wars...wouldn't that require firemen rather than police?


    WELCOME!
    Okay, you got me there. Thanks for the welcome!

  15. #10090
    All For One fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    18,906
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default

    Welcome to the family, all newcomers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

  16. #10091
    Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    8,022
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Welcome, Rich!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  17. #10092
    Maerlyn's Imp St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Near Boston
    Posts
    2,110
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Pennywise the Danson Clown...that is good.

    Unfortunately, we already know Danson doesn't float...
    In this city there are those who'd live alone
    - twilight brings them from the gloom into our homes

    And hiding there among the wreckage left behind
    - they see things that aren't there when they close their eyes

  18. #10093
    Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sass View Post
    ok it's super long so sorry about that !!

    The very first Stephen King book I read, I read when I was 8. It was The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

    It was a fine book, nor a horror story, not really, but decent to my 8 year old mind. I told my dad I liked it and he was happy. He'd introduced me with that book to see if I liked Kings writing style and would be willing to read more from him. If I'd hated it and refused, my life may have been very different.

    Following that, he was still warming me up to the idea of horror, he gave me The Eyes of the Dragon

    Now, I read the first chapter of this book and the King of the story Start off in the first chapter but eating the heart of a dragon raw. I don't know why but at 8 years old that fucking terrified and disgusted me. It took me a full year to get through the book I was so terrified.

    Ironically, this is Randall Flagg (actually even going by that name!)'s first appearance uhh... Chronologically. Because the Delain Line is before the Deschain Line. Kind of. Or it might be parallel. Seeing as Roland Deschain meets the two main characters in the Eyes of the Dragon in The Gunslinger speaking of Randall Flagg who Roland doesn't know is also The Man in Black. A lot of conclusions could be drawn.

    All the same!

    That book terrified me. I literally cried and had Nightmares over it literally Just because of the scene in the beginning.

    I didn't read another Stephen King book until I was 13.
    Enter Freshman year of high school. I was young for my grade, going in at 13 well into my invader Zim phase, my dad says he wants to give me something to read.

    The Tommyknockers by Stephen King. It's a book about aliens, he says. You'll like it better than the other one, he says.

    And while King is quoted as saying he hates that book and it's the worst he'd ever written...

    I loved it. I lived for the book. I lived for the horror of it. And so I asked my dad if i could read another King Book.

    And my dad agreed. But oh did I not realize the clauses and conditions to which I was jumping in.
    He hands me Carrie, the first book King ever published. I finish it in two hours. I return it to my father and ask for another. He hands over 'Salems Lot, the second book King had ever written. It looked interesting but... I asked my father if there were any more alien books.

    My dad considered me. And then said, "You'll have to wait and see."

    To which I had questions, of course. Why did I have to wait? I wanted to read more alien books now! He only shook his head! And he told me from here on our I'd be reading all of Kings books in the order they had been published. No skipping.

    I thought it was insane! None of these, save for the dark tower seriess which I didn't even know about yet, were series! It didn't matter what order I read them in! It's not like they took place in the same universe, right?
    And thus I read. And I read. And I read. Always in order! Never skipping! And I'd smile when one book would reference another or call back some obscure fact of something else.

    And them slowly, as I worked through the books, I began to realize something.

    Wait, this story took place in Castle Rock and-- wait wasn't that the guy from Derry? And if Rose Madder is connected to Desperation and Desperation is connected to an obscure short story called Night Flyer which makes refrence to Carrie, which is in the town next to Cujo--

    Then.

    Then what?

    Surely the question if thought all those years ago couldn't have merit. No, no, of course not.

    But then...

    Why was the villian in the Eyes of the Dragon carrying the same name as the villian in The Stand. I asked my father if they were the same person.

    He only smiled and shrugged and said he didn't know.
    And so I read more. And I read more. And more and more did I make connected, did I make relaizstions, and finally as I read through the beginning to the dark tower series I realized that it all

    Came

    To one

    Point

    A Nexus, one might say.

    And I goddamn lost my mind. I ran to my dad and my sister who was also in the same tangle as I, though father along than me. And I demanded if they knew. If they *knew" it all stemmed from the damned TOWER!

    And of course they did. But they both only smiled and said they didn't know.

    And so I read.

    And eventually I came to a book called Insomnia and.

    I don't know how to describe what I felt when I had everything I had ever thought conformed in a single fucking sentence in that book. The elation I felt to see it all come together, to know things I'd though for YEARS was Fact. Pure, canon *fact."

    And as I go deeper into the works of King I find myself quite akin to Roland myself. Chasing the Tower ripping up every connection I can and holding it to my chest and having to stop myself from screaming to high fucking heaven about the goddamn TOWER every time something comes up. And every time there's a book between the next in the series. It's like torture .

    But I signed away a long, long time ago to this very course.
    Anyway that's all!
    Gave me goose bumps. There are few things cooler than a young persons journey into reading and the world of King. Misery in 7th grade was my jump on point. Welcome and have fun on the rest of your mission.

  19. #10094
    Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    10,474
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sass View Post
    . I don't know why but at 8 years old that fucking terrified and disgusted me. It took me a full year to get through the book I was so terrified.



    It was the weaving in the doll house wasn't it? Sick bastard prince!


    BTW. I THOROUGHLY enjoyed Tommyknockers too!
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

  20. #10095
    Traveler Sass will become famous soon enough Sass will become famous soon enough Sass's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    haha yeah for sure I just write and write and write for some reason. I got a lil excited. but yeah I think thats probably why he thinks that but it's still one of my favorites, but I also am like, obsessed with aliens, so that might be why. IT scared me too, but it was the uhh Spider in the sink scene that got me and the blood everywhere was just like, immensely horrifying for some reason and then no one else could see the blood at first and I was like 0: but yes thank you so much for the welcome!

  21. #10096
    Traveler Sass will become famous soon enough Sass will become famous soon enough Sass's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    :> thanks I just started Bag of Bones so I'm

    1. Super excited to read more
    2. A lil salty I'm gonna have to read through like, six more books to get to the next dark tower book

  22. #10097
    Traveler Sass will become famous soon enough Sass will become famous soon enough Sass's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    YES. I know it's not meant to be super scary but for SOME REASON it just freaked me out

    and yes!!! the tommyknockers is so good!!

  23. #10098
    Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    8,022
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sass View Post
    :> thanks I just started Bag of Bones so I'm

    1. Super excited to read more
    2. A lil salty I'm gonna have to read through like, six more books to get to the next dark tower book
    Great book.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  24. #10099
    Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sass View Post
    :> thanks I just started Bag of Bones so I'm

    1. Super excited to read more
    2. A lil salty I'm gonna have to read through like, six more books to get to the next dark tower book
    Great book.
    Giving it a listen on audiobook. Uncle Stevie reads it. Read it upon release. Need to finish it but feel like I am missing something. : (

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  25. #10100
    Traveler Robin v Alst will become famous soon enough Robin v Alst will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    12
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Hi everyone!

    How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I discovered the Dark Tower after reading a couple of his books (starting with The Green Mile) and bought the whole series before reading a word about it.

    Who is your favorite character?
    This to be John Coffey from The Green Mile.

    What is your favorite book?
    The Green Mile

    How old are you?
    I'm 21 years old.

    Where are you from?
    The Netherlands

    Do you have a nickname?
    Just Robin is fine

    how did you find this site?
    Browsing through Stephen King forums


    I'm actually looking for people who can help me with my schoolproject. I know I'm just new to this site but I just want to be honest about this.
    For my schoolproject I am going to redesign The Green Mile. For this I want some people responding (and choosing) some designs and choices that I made/have to make.
    It would be really awesome if some of you guys are willing to help me
    If I'm going too soon please let me know as well. I just want help en be respectful toward this forum and the people in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 406 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts