+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 401 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401
Results 10,001 to 10,013 of 10013

Thread: Introduce yourself

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by khaos View Post
    Hi I'm Ken. I go by khaos when I can and khaos13 when someone pilfers my name. I'm a massive reader with King being my favorite. It is my favorite King book. I've read the Dark Tower through once and up to 4 in a previous read. I don't remember what distracted me that time, probably school or parenting. I dedicate a lot more time to reading now, it's my meditation. I don't know how I found this site but I've been using US and UK first edition page for several years.
    Welcome!!!!!

Along the Path of the Beam kingfan2323 will become famous soon enough kingfan2323 will become famous soon enough kingfan2323's Avatar

How did you discover the Dark Tower? Read Misery in 7th grade and was hooked, school reading assignments be damned! Believe I Eventually bought a mass market Gunslinger and rest is history.

Who is your favorite character? Three letters JUD! Reminds me of the best of my father and late Grandpa.

What is your favorite book? The Stand

How old are you? 44

Where are you from? Live in the South Bay Area California

do you have a nickname? Sure do not.

how did you find this site? Researching limited editions. Along with Thomas' StephenKingCollector.com it has been very valuable to me. Have already had some members be very kind and helpful. Thanks, Guys!

Gunslinger #246 away from a matching set if anyone can help.

Honky Mahfah Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Ken and kingfan!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all the new faces.
    He gave his life for us he fell upon the cross
    To die for all of those who never mourn his loss
    It wasn't meant for us to feel the pain again
    - Iron Maiden - For The Greater Good of God

Servant of Gan Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all
    WANTED 1st/1st:
    Carrie
    Salem's Lot
    The Gunslinger
    Signed EOTD 1st/1st
    Signed Firestarter 1st/1st

Traveler willybusmc will become famous soon enough willybusmc will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to King, having been collecting for about a year or so. I recently acquired my first signed pieces. I got a great deal on a Finders Keepers flatsigned, and a Dolans Cadillac S/L. those are probably my prize pieces at the moment. I have recently fallen in love with Joyland, and am actively seeking variants and editions to fulfill my Joyland obsession.

Honky Mahfah Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to King, having been collecting for about a year or so. I recently acquired my first signed pieces. I got a great deal on a Finders Keepers flatsigned, and a Dolans Cadillac S/L. those are probably my prize pieces at the moment. I have recently fallen in love with Joyland, and am actively seeking variants and editions to fulfill my Joyland obsession.
    Welcome, Devil Dog! You're starting down a slippy slope, my friend . Good luck with the quest!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Willy!
    He gave his life for us he fell upon the cross
    To die for all of those who never mourn his loss
    It wasn't meant for us to feel the pain again
    - Iron Maiden - For The Greater Good of God

Along the Path of the Beam kingfan2323 will become famous soon enough kingfan2323 will become famous soon enough kingfan2323's Avatar

Welcome Willy! I think it is very cool but of all King's work why did you choose Joyland as your project? Love the book by the way.

Maerlyn's Imp MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Mellow

Welcome everybody. To all who say "I think I will probably stay small and not get too much", trust me it won't work out that way. I speak from experience. So good luck, and again, welcome.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Traveler sgtfury1984 will become famous soon enough sgtfury1984 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! 🍻

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to you all!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Welcome Willy! I think it is very cool but of all King's work why did you choose Joyland as your project? Love the book by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtfury1984 View Post
    Welcome! 🍻
    Nice of you guys to join us!!!!! Have a look around and enjoy yourselves!!! Lot's to read and see, have a blast!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 401 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401