Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 430 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,850 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Hey, Craig. Welcome!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bunslinger View Post
    Hello, I’m Craig. I’ve loved reading SK since finding a copy of Different Seasons in a second hand book shop when I was about 16, over 30 years ago. I was lucky enough to be at Battersea Park when he came to the U.K for Lisey’s Story.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello, I’m Craig. I’ve loved reading SK since finding a copy of Different Seasons in a second hand book shop when I was about 16, over 30 years ago. I was lucky enough to be at Battersea Park when he came to the U.K for Lisey’s Story.
    Hi Craig. Love different seasons... and battersea park!
    Welcome to the site.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Craig!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler Mushabon is on a distinguished road Mushabon's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    Well, interesting story... My husband's father began reading it and absolutely loved it until he passed away. Sadly he never got to finish that journey to the Tower... Considering both of us were already big King fans my husband ended up acquiring his father's collection of King's books. He took it upon himself to finish the one journey his father never got to. After finishing the series it played pretty heavy on his emotions (a big deal for someone who is about as emotional as a rock). I got to see how much of an impact it had on him on so many different levels. SO, it wasn't long before my husband passed the journey on to me. Now we're both massive Tower junkies and we already have set aside the series for our son to read when he's older. I guess it's become a weird family tradition it seems!

Who is your favorite character?
    How dare you ask me to choo--- okay it's Eddie Dean. It's Eddie. Yeah. Who am I kiddin...

What is your favorite book?
    Probably The Drawing of Three and Wizard and Glass if I had to choose.

How old are you?
    About 7 in crow years... that came out stranger than intended....

Where are you from?
    Grew up in a little bitty town smack dab in between Rochester and Buffalo NY. Currently I am living in NW Georgia.

Do you have a nickname?
    Mush, Mushabon, Corvid Queen, Witch of the 7 Winds, Lady of the Fog, Grand Mistress of the Universe... I may have made some of those up...

How did you find this site?
    Honestly, I kind of ended up here? I don't even remember how I found it... hmmm.

Anyway, Hello Hello and Hiya everyone!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Mush. That was a touching story and very cool!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Welcome, Mush! Is that pronounced like it’s spelled? I keep wanting to read it as “Moosh” for some reason. Touching story. My favorite character is also Eddie and DOTT is also my favorite book (tied with Gunslinger).

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Welcome, Mush! Is that pronounced like it’s spelled? I keep wanting to read it as “Moosh” for some reason. Touching story. My favorite character is also Eddie and DOTT is also my favorite book (tied with Gunslinger).
    I say it like "rush", so phonetically I guess? Pronounce it as you like tho, everyone else does
    VII

"She’s whiskey in a teacup She’s a diamond that wants to stay coal..."
    -Tom Waits

=Check Out My=
    Art // Webcomic // Shop

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mushabon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I say it like "rush", so phonetically I guess? Pronounce it as you like tho, everyone else does
    Welcome, Mush and right now with the fav books and character! Those are mine as well in the series.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

You all are so welcoming! Thanks guys! Looking forward to lurking around here
    VII

-Tom Waits

=Check Out My=
    Art // Webcomic // Shop

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Mushabon View Post
    You all are so welcoming! Thanks guys! Looking forward to lurking around here
    Have fun! If you’re into collecting, be sure to check out Calvin’s Corner and the “My Stephen King Collection” threads. A lot of fun and anything you can think of in terms of collecting info.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcoming AND temptful?? I like it!
    VII

-Tom Waits

=Check Out My=
    Art // Webcomic // Shop

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry im late to the party...
    Welcome Mush. Thanks for sharing your story...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome to the site, Mushabon.
    I always love hearing about everyone's different stories that led them to the tower in the first place, and yours is one of the greatest I've ever heard. And the fact that it's a family tradition to be passed down to your son is even more amazing.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Grand Mistress!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you loyal subject <3
    VII

-Tom Waits

=Check Out My=
    Art // Webcomic // Shop

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME.Mushabon, CRAIG and Edward.

Much love from the soggy Hoosier state.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Rose_Mad-Hatter will become famous soon enough Rose_Mad-Hatter will become famous soon enough Rose_Mad-Hatter's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi
    Total newbie just joined up. Love this idea.

How did I discover the Dark Tower?
    I actually only started reading it recently. I have been a Stephen King fan for 21 years but didn’t think I would like the series. Safe to say I was mistaken. Lol.

Who is my favourite character?
    Roland if I had to pick but I am a bit attached to all of them.

What is my favourite book?
    The Wastelands

How old am I?

Where am I from?
    Sunny Queensland in Australia.

Do I have a nickname?
    Probably a few

How did I find this place?
    A forum thread link was posted in a Facebook group I am in.

My Mood
    Chatty

Welcome, Rose! You’ve found a great site. Good people and a ton of info about Stephen King (obviously). Are you a collector as well?

Traveler Rose_Mad-Hatter will become famous soon enough Rose_Mad-Hatter will become famous soon enough Rose_Mad-Hatter's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Father Cody I most definitely am. Started when I was 13, lost all of my originals in a house fire 4 years ago but the positive from that little disaster was that we remodeled a little and I have a library now so my new collection has ample
    Shelf space 👌🏻 I collect the books, movies (they are mostly terrible but who can resist) and anything else king or horror related that takes my fancy

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Introduce yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Rose_Mad-Hatter View Post
    Father Cody I most definitely am. Started when I was 13, lost all of my originals in a house fire 4 years ago but the positive from that little disaster was that we remodeled a little and I have a library now so my new collection has ample
    Shelf space I collect the books, movies (they are mostly terrible but who can resist) and anything else king or horror related that takes my fancy
    Oh that’s horrible.... glad to hear you spun it into a positive.

There’s a sub-forum (I think that’s what it’s called) here called Calvin’s Corner. All collecting related. There’s even a section where we all create our “collection thread” and post pictures of our collections. It’s a lot of fun. You should start one and show us what you got.

Oh and if you primarily access the site from your phone, there’s an app called Tapatalk that makes it much easier to navigate on a small screen.

See you around the threads!

-Adam

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome. I am on my phone so I think the app would be very helpful. Then I will get into uploading some Shellie’s to the allocated spot. Thank you for the tips.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another fan of Rose Madder, perhaps? There's not too many of us...

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It was the book that started it all for me. Gifted to me from my Gran when I was 13 and I have been hooked ever since.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 430 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 ... LastLast