Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 430 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,775 of 10739

Thread: Introduce yourself

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Scott!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler scotterpot will become famous soon enough scotterpot will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Mellow

Thanks, Br!an.

Traveler scotterpot will become famous soon enough scotterpot will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Mellow

Jon, it's more in reference to a lavatory adventure/story in my far away youth days than anything else...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scotterpot View Post
    Jon, it's more in reference to a lavatory adventure/story in my far away youth days than anything else...

Clearly. a story you must tell in in appropriate sub forum.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Haven't posted here yet, so I guess I'll just say I mainly joined as a collector of limited edition books, mostly fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. My King collection is small but growing.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Haven't posted here yet, so I guess I'll just say I mainly joined as a collector of limited edition books, mostly fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. My King collection is small but growing.
    Welcome!! I am in the same boat - a lover and collector of genre fiction, with a collection not focused on King, and I really like these boards. Beware though, these guys have a way of getting you hooked on King books - there are any number of books that would have passed my notice before I joined the forums but that I have instead added to my shelves...

EDIT: I see that you joined the month before I did! I should instead say "Welcome to the conversation"

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Welcome. Be sure to check out Calvin’s Corner for all the collector stuff. My King collection isn’t too vast compared to others here, but it’s also growing. So, what’s your favorite King collectible?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Welcome. Be sure to check out Calvin’s Corner for all the collector stuff. My King collection isn’t too vast compared to others here, but it’s also growing. So, what’s your favorite King collectible?
    Picked up a lettered IT this year, which is probably my best King piece.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome everyone.. take a seat and settle in!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Picked up a lettered IT this year...
    BOOM - no fooling around.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome and nice score!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Leto!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Leto....

Traveler Miguel_ND will become famous soon enough Miguel_ND's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all, I'm Miguel from Spain, I'm a SK fan from more 25 years, I collect books in spanish and french, but since a few month I'm interested in US/UK books (I'm learning english, sorry for my mistakes XD) I'm very impressed by all the information that there's in this site, I hope to learn more about SK universe!

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I read DT3, then I bought and read the rest

Who is your favorite character? Roland

What is your favorite book? DT1

How old are you? 42

Where are you from? Valencia (Spain), but I have been living 3 years in Haiti

do you have a nickname? My name Miguel (Michael in english)

how did you find this site? Googling collector's books

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Miguel!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Welcome, Miguel!

Country
    Country Flag

Hola, Miguel. Bienvenido!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Miguel you have chosen the right place to come (these guys are real nerds when it comes to SK)
    Brian, I never knew you spoke Italian...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Miguel and ND!!!

It strikes me that I have missed welcoming Lotuz. Welcome ma'am/ sir!! ( I'm only a year late!)
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Miguel_ND will become famous soon enough Miguel_ND's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Many thanks guys!

Along the Path of the Beam Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika's Avatar

I'm new here. I was a member of Stephen's official forum. I just hated the fact that it was always closed weekends, holidays, and whenever the mods decided to take their vacations. Be gentle with me. I'm sensitive.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrika View Post
    I'm new here. I was a member of Stephen's official forum. I just hated the fact that it was always closed weekends, holidays, and whenever the mods decided to take their vacations. Be gentle with me. I'm sensitive.
    Welcome to the site!!! Have a look around there is loads of info, pics and fun threads to partake in!!! Where are you from? How'd you find us? If you need help don't be afraid to ask or PM!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Chatty

Welcome Jerrika!

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Jerrika, and don't worry we'll be gentle..

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Jerrika!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 430 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 ... LastLast