Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 430 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 ... LastLast
Results 9,626 to 9,650 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Hey all,

Been lurking the site for quite a while and finally decided to sign up.

I've just started collecting books this past year and have focused the start of my collection with King. This site has been a great resource even for a lurker like me... Including an introduction to Jeff who I received a slipcase from for a S/L Ready Player One.

I'm typically not much of a poster but am amazed at what a great community this seems to be!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    Hey all,

Been lurking the site for quite a while and finally decided to sign up.

I've just started collecting books this past year and have focused the start of my collection with King. This site has been a great resource even for a lurker like me... Including an introduction to Jeff who I received a slipcase from for a S/L Ready Player One.

I'm typically not much of a poster but am amazed at what a great community this seems to be!
    Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME FOLKS!!!

I recommend a condom in your chimney and your chute!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler tbone will become famous soon enough

Hi, I just joined the thread. Found the site through The Stephen King Collector site. I've been collecting King material since the early 80's. It all started when I wanted to obtain a copy of the Gunslinger to read only to discover its limited publishing run. I ended up buying a set of Talisman S/L, Gunslinger, COTW and Thinner (2 of each) to gain access to the Gunslinger. Been collecting in a haphazard manner ever since. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm moving next year after 20 years in the same place and am looking to divest my collection rather than move it, so you might see me respond to items wanted posts. Not quite ready to list everything for sale.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, tbone!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Hello

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    Might as well be honest. I saw the trailer for the movie back around June or July 2017 and wanted to read the books before the movie. So, I downloaded The Gunslinger on a Kindle and haven't turned back since.

Who is your favorite character?
    Eddie Dean or Cuthbert Allgood. I've only read up to Wizard & Glass so far so I'm not sure if these two will remain as my favorites.

What is your favorite book?
    Drawing of the Three

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Currently living in Texas

do you have a nickname?
    No

how did you find this site?
    Google I think

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome to the site!
    I'm so jealous that you're reading for the first time around. You've found a great place to discuss everything as you go, but beware of spoilers.

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I am so computer illiterate.....how do I add an avatar?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo713 View Post
    Go to Settings at the top right corner of the screen, then scroll down to Edit Avatar on left-side panel. You can then upload a photo or enter a url to your pic.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Go to Settings at the top right corner of the screen, then scroll down to Edit Avatar on left-side panel. You can then upload a photo or enter a url to your pic.
    Thank you! I will definitely give that a try tonight!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome All!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Hello

Who is your favorite character?
    Eddie Dean or Cuthbert Allgood. I've only read up to Wizard & Glass so far so I'm not sure if these two will remain as my favorites.

Eddie all the way!

What is your favorite book?
    Drawing of the Three

Yes! Followed by Wizard and Glass.
    +avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now I really feel like an illiterate...how do I go about finding an avatar?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lots of new members... Welcome, Everyone. If you’re interested in collecting Stephen King, there is no better digs on the planet...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Thanks for the welcome and the tip about spoilers!

You can do a google image search for a picture you'd like, then copy the url (image address).

Country
    Country Flag

You can do a google image search for a picture you'd like, then copy the url (image address).
    Thanks again. Now I just have to figure out what I'd like as my avatar!!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

How about a double stuffed Oreo?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

New members!!!!!!!!

Be sure to stop and check in with the site's Annual Fundraiser!!!! Lots of fun and very unique and original King collectible items will be offered at auction to benefit the cause. Plus, $10 donations get you an entry (you can amass up to 20 entries with multiple donations) into the Grand prize Drawing for a book personally signed by, Stephen King!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all newcomers! Enjoy the site, information, and good people. Fun times.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    That's absolutely hysterical!!! Thanks Jerome! (It is Jerome, yes?)

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome one and all...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!!

To all new members and confections.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 430 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 ... LastLast