+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 379 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379
Results 9,451 to 9,463 of 9463

Thread: Introduce yourself

Along the Path of the Beam SpyGuy will become famous soon enough SpyGuy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

-puts another smoking bullet hole behind the number of my posts, pushing it up into the 100,000 range-

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

In the "Dog House & put out to pasture"!!!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpyGuy View Post
    -puts another smoking bullet hole behind the number of my posts, pushing it up into the 100,000 range-

Oh, wise-ass, huh? I like that!!!!! Where you from if, you don't mind me asking.

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Along the Path of the Beam SpyGuy will become famous soon enough SpyGuy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Originally, my parents .....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally, my parents .....

lol Oh, a REAL wise - ass!!! lol I'm a New Yorker, born and bred. Nice to meet you.

My Collection:

Country
    Country Flag

Better to be a wise-ass than a dumbass, no?

Arizona on this end, but originally a California boy.

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Better to be a wise-ass than a dumbass, no?

Arizona on this end, but originally a California boy.

Oh, I'm in AZ now. "Witness Protection". Chandler to be specific. Yes, better a wise-ass than a dumb-ass. Well met my friend!!!! Just don't let the Mob know where I am?

My Collection:

Country
    Country Flag

Aye, and long days and pleasant nights to you as well, amigo.

"Witness Protection"?? Hell, isn't that what comes out of the end of a gun? Besides, not too many Eye-talians down here in ol' Tucson ....

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Aye, and long days and pleasant nights to you as well, amigo.

"Witness Protection"?? Hell, isn't that what comes out of the end of a gun? Besides, not too many Eye-talians down here in ol' Tucson ....
    You'd be surprised. I'm of German descent. I did the books.

My Collection:

Country
    Country Flag

Irish here, but whatthehell, i'll tip one back with anyone.

You and me gonna get along just fine, Merlin

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure we will and I look forward to it. In the meantime, this is not the thread for ongoing chit-chat. PM me or go to the "Random Thoughts" thread. El Jefe, will put an end to this in the morning!!! lol

My Collection:

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    In the meantime, this is not the thread for ongoing chit-chat. PM me or go to the "Random Thoughts" thread. El Jefe, will put an end to this in the morning!!! lol
    Good advice.

Traveler Miss_Wiggins is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    errr....kind of awkward. My ex husband died, left my daughter all of his books, and I have been tasked with selling the ones we will not keep. He was a King fan so...

Who is your favorite character?
    errr....kind of awkward...the only King book I have read is The girl who loved Tom Gordon. I'm a chicken.
    So...the girl I guess?

What is your favorite book? In the collection here I would say Misery because WAIT! oh yeah suddenly I remember I have read that too and it's signed (not for sale cause it's special)

How old are you? really really old. Old enough that I can't remember what books I have read over the last 5 decades. There was another...kids in a town... an antique store...?

Where are you from? Georgia

do you have a nickname? Nope. Call me ET.

how did you find this site? Lord google!

Weedeater Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 379 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379