+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 385 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,400 of 9612

Thread: Introduce yourself

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all new comers!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Yep, good people, little drama. So it seems at least. I haven't been here long enough to get into a scuffle though. I definitely see healthy disagreements that seem to get worked out just fine.
    Good advice.

But it is a empirical fact that those who disagree with me are wrong and should be punished.

WELCOME everyone!!
    We are more often treacherous through weakness than through calculation. ~François VI de la Rochefoucault

Traveler MarkEllett will become famous soon enough

Not sure if this could class as spoiler, purely theortetical but is linked to things people may not know

Hi everyone,

I have a thought I need opinion on. I was thinking about Engineer Bob, which linked to Bob Gray (Pennywise/Dandelo) (additional tangential to Dreamcatcher). Could IT be the Ageless Stranger? Occupies the same plane as Maturin

Edit: Apologies for the abruptness but I needed to let that run

John F. Kennedy TnTzDad will become famous soon enough TnTzDad's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie, looking to enjoy equal enthusiasm about the best book series ever released.

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead has a spectacular aura about blunthead has a spectacular aura about blunthead has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm a newbie, looking to enjoy equal enthusiasm about the best book series ever released.
    Hi and welcome!

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, thanks! Just out of curiosity, but why can I not do anything on here? It seems that most of what should be basic permissions are restricted.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, thanks! Just out of curiosity, but why can I not do anything on here? It seems that most of what should be basic permissions are restricted.
    You need 5 post for all member rights.

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Time to get busy then.

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome welcome welcome!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Marty McFly Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome! There are so many great threads to discuss the series. Explore! Post! Have fun.
    "P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everybody. I was on here way back in 2012. I had to come back since THE DARK TOWER MOVIE IS FINALLY HERE! HELLLLL YEAH!

Marty McFly Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome back!
    ~Fernandito

Citizen of Gilead Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome old and new....

Traveler oldwoman will become famous soon enough

How did you discover the Dark Tower? Followed SK from his first novel - read the Gunslinger so early... lost track... resumed... IDK how many times I have taken this DT journey

Who is your favorite character? ONE? ONE only? ALL of them...

What is your favorite book? The Velveteen Rabbit

How old are you? mind your own beeswax, sonny

Where are you from? Beyond the black stump, Australia

do you have a nickname? Maggie

how did you find this site? DT Junkie

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all newcomers, including fellow Aussie "oldwoman"

Welcome Welcome!
    ~Fernandito

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Maggie!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oldwoman View Post
    How did you discover the Dark Tower? Followed SK from his first novel - read the Gunslinger so early... lost track... resumed... IDK how many times I have taken this DT journey

Who is your favorite character? ONE? ONE only? ALL of them...

What is your favorite book? The Velveteen Rabbit

How old are you? mind your own beeswax, sonny

Where are you from? Beyond the black stump, Australia

do you have a nickname? Maggie

how did you find this site? DT Junkie
    Long days and pleasant nights.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Traveler Talisgirl19 will become famous soon enough Talisgirl19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Long Days, peeps.
    I read my first SK book at 13, Misery.
    2 journeys to the tower, about 1/3 of the Marvels...but
    as I am finishing a second read (after 15+years) of Insomnia,
    I have recently acquired the rest of the Marvels currently available.
    They are sitting untouched on a shelf untouched until I finish Insomnia.
    And then I shall savor each one slowly...

I don't have a favorite character. They're people, and they fuck me up.

I'm from California, in my late 30's, nice to meetcha.

a.k.a. Drunkenmimes, Ecclectic LadyLand and found this place from a search result in regards to copyright and the KA symbol
    Last edited by Talisgirl19; 05-24-2017 at 01:54 PM. Reason: left stuff out

Booker DeWitt fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

Welcome, everyone!
    Bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Talisgirl!

Quote Originally Posted by Talisgirl19 View Post

I don't have a favorite character. They're people, and they fuck me up.
    Well done there.

And welcome to the boards. It's always cool to see new members who have been long-time King fans. I hope you enjoy the site.
    ~Fernandito

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Talisgirl!

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Traveler Talisgirl19 will become famous soon enough Talisgirl19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thankee Sai's

+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 385 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 ... LastLast