Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 430 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 ... LastLast
Results 9,326 to 9,350 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Hi Everyone - Just signed up here. I have been poking around for the last couple of weeks. I didn't realize there was such a nice group of King and Dark Tower fans out there. I look forward to reading through all the information on this site/forum and for chatting with you all.
    Welcome to the site, man! There's so much to explore and discuss around here. I hope you enjoy the place.

Also, cool username. The Talisman will forever be one of my favorite King stories.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

What is your favorite book? This is such a tough question. I used to always say it was easily, "It" minus the ending.

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, TravelinJack. Nice to meet you. Welcome.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post

What is your favorite book? This is such a tough question. I used to always say it was easily, "It" minus the ending.
    Yep, that damn spider. I keep hoping that the new adaptation leaves that part out. Pennywise and deadlights till the end please.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper View Post
    Hi, TravelinJack. Nice to meet you. Welcome.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Thanks and likewise

Yep, that damn spider. I keep hoping that the new adaptation leaves that part out. Pennywise and deadlights till the end please.
    I just read It for the first time a few years back.
    Spoiler:
    I'm still struggling to understand that weird sewer orgy at the end.

With that said, I am looking forward to the remake of the movie.
    Spoiler:
    With the exception of the sewer orgy.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Jack!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

I just read It for the first time a few years back.
    Spoiler:
    I'm still struggling to understand that weird sewer orgy at the end.

With that said, I am looking forward to the remake of the movie.
    Spoiler:
    With the exception of the sewer orgy.
    Agreed, that was a bit of a strange scene. I'm trying to recall the reason. If I'm not mistaken it was because they were all scared and it was Bev's effort to try and calm them. Even sounds less likely now talking about it. Yeah, won't be upset if this misses the adaptation as well.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Welcome, Jack!

Thanks for the great welcome Brian, et all.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Jack... You're going to enjoy this place...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Your signature has reminded me that I never got around to reading The Talisman comics.

Traveler asted2113 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone! Been searching the site for some time and just recently was able to post.
    So just saying HI to introduce myself to fellow Stephen King fans.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by asted2113 View Post
    Hi everyone! Been searching the site for some time and just recently was able to post.
    New here too, so you get to be my first 'Welcome'. Fun group here.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Welcome! Post often. It's a fun place.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Asted!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

Traveler RolandD is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower? SK fan since the '80's. If not reading any SK at the time, I always pick up one of his books by Halloween to start reading. A few years ago, while in a small bookstore I picked up The Gunslinger from a thin selection of SK. I had started it years ago and could not get into it. It was a long time ago and must have been before the revision. This time I read it and was hooked!

Who is your favorite character? You're kidding right? Too many to choose, but what keeps bringing me back is the Ka-Tet. I'm on my third reading.

What is your favorite book? Of the series, I assume. Wolves of the Calla, but I love them all.

How old are you? 55

Where are you from? Been in Tallahassee since coming here for college in '80. Born Denver, lived in Roanoke for 8 years, 10 in Daytona then off for college.

do you have a nickname? Not so much. I'm RolandD on comicbookmovies.com if that counts.

how did you find this site? stephenking.com

Traveler RolandD is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower? SK fan since the '80's. If not reading any SK at the time, I always pick up one of his books by Halloween to start reading. A few years ago, while in a small bookstore I picked up The Gunslinger from a thin selection of SK. I had started it years ago and could not get into it. It was a long time ago and must have been before the revision. This time I read it and was hooked!

Who is your favorite character? You're kidding right? Too many to choose, but what keeps bringing me back is the Ka-Tet. I'm on my third reading.

What is your favorite book? Of the series, I assume. Wolves of the Calla, but I love them all.

How old are you? 55

Where are you from? Been in Tallahassee since coming here for college in '80. Born Denver, lived in Roanoke for 8 years, 10 in Daytona then off for college.

do you have a nickname? Not so much. I'm RolandD on comicbookmovies.com if that counts.

how did you find this site? stephenking.com

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Roland!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome D!!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 430 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 ... LastLast