Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 430 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,250 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site. We don't have a ton of RP stuff, but poke around. I'm sure you'll find some interesting things.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Howdy little trail hands... hope you enjoy the best site on the web...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!

It could be Hell or rainbows.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Narshifa will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,
    Narshifa here from the foreign land of Malaysia =)
    I don't have many friends around here who share the same interest in SK especially DT as me.
    So I'm looking forward to make many new ka-tets here hehe..
    Pardon me if my english is poor since I'm not native.
    Anyway may we be well met

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all!
    Please be free to post pics from your collection....
    P2

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome friends!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all, you are all well met, and happy new year to you

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to TDT everyone...

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all the newcomers!

Traveler R. Stewart will become famous soon enough

I read "The Gunslinger" back when it first came out, and am now planning on finally starting from scratch and reading the whole series. I became interested in doing this as part of the #DTproject17 - a group of Constant Readers who have gathered on Twitter.

Favourite Character? It's early, but maybe the hungry dog, who played an important role in "The Little Sisters of Eulria"?
    Favourite Book? I really enjoyed both "Boy's Life" and "Swan Song" by Robert R. McCammon. Favourite SK book? 11/22/63
    Nickname: None, yet.
    Found this site by way of Google.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome RS!

Traveler R. Stewart will become famous soon enough

Thanks - I can see this site being a great resource...especially once I've read the DT series!

Country
    Country Flag

It's a great site for King info generally. Also for many other authors.

The community is second to none.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Narshifa and R. Stewart!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler eddietrooper will become famous soon enough

Hi! I'm a constant reader from Spain. I am also a musician and I will show you some Dark Tower related projects I am working on. This is a great forum, I am glad to be here.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Friends!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by eddietrooper View Post
    Hi! I'm a constant reader from Spain. I am also a musician and I will show you some Dark Tower related projects I am working on. This is a great forum, I am glad to be here.
    Hola jefe, welcome to the mad House, it's like benidorm just with less flesh and more big words....

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, ET!

Traveler Bond007 will become famous soon enough Bond007 will become famous soon enough

Hi all ,
    I actually joined way back in 2014 and introduced myself then . Been so busy havnt really had a chance to come back on this forum , which by the way I think is awesome. I literally have no one to talk about Stephen King ; and the mrs is just not interested at all lol. I've collected Stephen King books for a few years and sold a few on eBay and stuff . I think I may have sold to a few people on here aswell too, stroppy goblin only name that rings a bell.
    Anyways , it's good to meet you all.
    Favourite King book as of now- still pet semetery
    Best book I own - gunslinger first

Country
    Country Flag

Bond I agree pet cemetery is my favourite also... welcome back!

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, 007!

Traveler Bond007 will become famous soon enough Bond007 will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys for the welcome

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Thanks guys for the welcome
    Bond?
    James Bond?

Flagg....
    Haha I'm not a huge fan or anything just an unshakable nickname !

Traveler Little_Monster_Gage will become famous soon enough

Adamstown, PA (Tues-Sat) Burlington, NJ (Sun & Mon)
    My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover The Dark Tower?
    I got the paperback editions for Christmas one year and I only read The Gunslinger and then somebody borrowed the next two from me before I could read them and I never got them back. So I decided I'd help out my used book dealer in Jersey and bought the hardcovers of the complete Dark Tower series (it wasn't cheap but he gave me a great deal because I'm one of his regulars and he knew I was eyeing that series for quite sometime until I had enough money to buy it).

Favorite Character
    I haven't read the complete series yet, so I can't really pick one yet.

Favorite Book
    Well I just finished reading Pet Semetary; it almost made me cry because of the way Mr. King describes the grief process in such a morbid but beautiful way.

How old are you?
    26 (turning 27 in about a month in a half).

Where are you from?
    Well from Tuesday to Saturday I reside in Adamstown, PA (it's about 10 minutes South of Reading, PA. On Sunday and Monday I go back to Burlington, NJ to visit my parents and friends.

Nicknames
    Movie guy, J.J., & Johnny. Feel free to use any of them if you want to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 430 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 ... LastLast