Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 430 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

John F. Kennedy Ebdim9th is on a distinguished road

Hallooo there zelig! I can toi too (how Low can I go?)

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello to all the newcomer's! enjoy!

Cheers ke7285!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME !
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Greetinz Jon and Br!an ....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the mad house! Enjoy.

Traveler Kahleesie is on a distinguished road

Hi my names Zoe my mother in-law brought a Stephen King book home from the op shop for Mr and it was the song of Susannah since Stephen King is 1 of my top 2 favorite authors I read it loved it found the rest and have read and re-read again and again!
    Favorite book it depends on the day 😂 today it's the gunslinger.
    Favorite character would have to be Jake or oy I love how brave Jake is in the gunslinger even though he's terrified he's still brave.
    I'm 24 and live in Brisbane Australia

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Zoe, great to see another Aussie around here. If you love King, you're in the right place.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Zoe my colonial cousin!!! Enjoy your time here..

John F. Kennedy BrandoRex will become famous soon enough BrandoRex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I was in summer school in Florida and the summer's where hot but the classroom was freezing. Too cold to sleep in and too bored to pay attention, I brought a book that my mom was reading. At first, it was boring, but it got better and soon enough I was lost in the book.

Who is your favorite character?
    Roland. My second favorite is Oy.

What is your favorite book? Wizard and Glass, probably because I had waited so long for it and it connected with me in many ways

How old are you?

Where are you from? Florida/Alabama is where I grew up. I live in Alaska now.

do you have a nickname?
    Brando.

how did you find this site?
    Random googling.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, one and all!

Traveler Machine's Way will become famous soon enough Machine's Way will become famous soon enough Machine's Way's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Greetings everyone, I am a long time poster on the SKMB under the same name and figured it was time to get on this forum as well. Huge fan of anything SK, books, movies (most), comics as well as odd collectibles. I have traveled as far as Maine for a book signing event and I have had the good fortune to have met Sai King a few times and shake his hand and tell him thanks for all his good work. Looking forward to sharing my opinions on this site as well.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! Always great to have new peeps join us here, especially with the hype around the Dark Tower now getting bigger. Enjoy your stay, feel free to explore. This is the best forum on the Internet.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    This is the best forum on the Internet.
    Pablo I couldn't have put it better...

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Brandorex and Machine's Way (love that handle). You're gonna love getting lost round here ...

Hey, Machine's Way! Long time no see ....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Welcome! Always great to have new peeps join us here, especially with the hype around the Dark Tower now getting bigger. Enjoy your stay, feel free to explore. This is the best forum on the Internet.
    Mostly because we are humble...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Three new faces. Wonderful!

WELCOME... stick around.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome new friends!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler Johnwarnock will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Default Hi ... I'm a long time S King reader (70's) and Whitby jet craftsmen & silversmith

Hello... first timer here with forum's so take it easy on me ☺.. gotta say my favourite is Darktower.. followed by IT.. then the stand. I live in the UK (seaside resort called cleethorpes) love motorcycles. moto gp.. beachcombing collecting seaglass..fossils..Whitby jet ect... driftwood. I work as lorry (truck)driver for my local council 7 day's then get 7 day's off to work in our workshop/ gallery Coastal.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the best King site on the internet John!

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome John, I know Cleethorpes well, lovely place next to Grimsby. I'm from Pontefract myself (originally) it's a great forum and I hope you have as much fun here as I have!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 430 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 ... LastLast