Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 430 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 ... LastLast
Results 8,876 to 8,900 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqui View Post
    Um...hi. Maybe I should reintroduce myself, seeing as I haven't been on here in over a year!

Anyway, I'm Jacqui, I'm now 30 and I'm from Wales. I loved this forum when I first came here, but the mixture of small child, terrible laptop still on XP and running slower than a fat snail, and going back to work after maternity leave has made me unable to get onto anything much!

Sorry I haven't been here in ages...
    Welcome back!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, Jacqui!
    Cool FFXII avatar!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, Jacqui!

Welcome Regina...yes the 90's were a blur for me as well. Was it the brown acid for you too?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Welcome back, Jacqui!

Welcome Regina...yes the 90's were a blur for me as well. Was it the brown acid for you too?

My Lord, what the newcomer's must think of us!!!

Spoiler:
    In my day it was the "orange" Acid!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello!
    Yes John, it's me again I saw your reply on the other forum. This one seems to be a bit more active. Thank you! I figured it was too good to be true. If anyone on here knows of a true COTW dust jacket for the h/c version please keep me in mind!
    Anyway, where to begin? My name is Lori, I live in Maine, my fave King book is IT. Long time King fan but very new to collecting anything besides the normal hardcovers. I don't do lettereds and only have a few limiteds and will only be collecting my personal King faves and not everything out there. I love seeing King collections though! I'm also looking forward to picking the brains of everyone when I am looking to buy something. Also a big Joe Hill fan with a few limiteds.

Nice to meet everyone!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Welcome!!!!!
    Thank you! Nice to be here. I've already gotten some great info and feedback.
    It's too bad I'm a Red Sox fan

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Welcome!!!!!

Yes, it is, isn't it? LOL Good to have you here!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Beverly!

Welcome!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hahaha! Touché! I knew I was hanging myself by making that statement. Thanks guys!
    P.S. I don't know if there is a way to "like" posts on here, I just say thanks a lot. Lol.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hahaha! Touché! I knew I was hanging myself by making that statement. Thanks guys!
    P.S. I don't know if there is a way to "like" posts on here, I just say thanks a lot. Lol.
    The little "star" icon at the bottom left of every post is the reputation button. Click that and you can give positive or negative reputation. You can write a little message too. If you want the person to know who you are then you have to add your name. Otherwise it's anonymous.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!!
    (In his best Eddie Haskell) "Hello Mrs. Marsh! May I say, your hair looks lovely today. Lumpy and I will be taking your daughter, the lovely Beverly, on a tour of the world of the Dark Tower as well as a host of other Stephen King related stuff. Let me just say that I'd NEVER encourage her to post in the jigglyawhoha thread and stuff like the other fellas!"

"Welcome to the site, Beverly." "You look like you just stepped off the runway!"
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello,
    my name is Pitou, I'm 46 and I live in The Netherlands (Europe).
    I collect King since 1986, the first book that I bought was Salem's Lot. My favourite book....hmmmm...must be It.
    I have a beautiful collection with many foreign copies. The pictures will follow soon.
    Anyway...nice to be here!
    P2

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Hello,
    I collect King since 1986, the first book that I bought was Salem's Lot. My favourite book....hmmmm...must be It.
    I have a beautiful collection with many foreign copies. The pictures will follow soon.
    Anyway...nice to be here!
    Looking forward to seeing pictures of your collection! Welcome!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome. I also look forward to seeing your collection.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome. We have a few members who live near you.

With really nice collections.

Gunslinger Apprentice AIMB will become famous soon enough AIMB's Avatar

hey can someone direct me to the thread about the movie?
    i can't remember how the forum is set up.
    thanks.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Hello,
    Welcome, Pitou.
    We're practically neighbors!

sk

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AIMB View Post
    hey can someone direct me to the thread about the movie?
    Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...rk+tower+movie

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all!!
    P2

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry to have to tell you guys this, but after a few false starts it seems I'll be back on a more regular basis. I offer my sincerest regrets.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to have you back Brice!

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you my friend. Good to be back. I moved to your state in the time I've been mostly gone.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I'm sorry to have to tell you guys this, but after a few false starts it seems I'll be back on a more regular basis. I offer my sincerest regrets.

Welcome to the site, Brice.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Amanda!

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 430 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 ... LastLast