Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 430 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,800 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

You DON'T keep relatives in a pit this time of year???
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Sergioms! You've found the best SK site on the web!

John

Traveler Roskellw will become famous soon enough

I'm truly involved with this book right now.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Mister_Oy will become famous soon enough Mister_Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hellooooooooooo....

Yet another n00b!

Long time fan of the series - just finished them all again for the 5th time after a gap of quite a few years.

Looks like a nice place this

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the wonderful world of The Dark Tower (.org)!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Welcome to the wonderful world of The Dark Tower (.org)!

Thanks muchly

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Mister-Oy. You've found the best Stephen King site on the web!

John

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all. Mi casa, su casa
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

John F. Kennedy Absttractharmony will become famous soon enough Absttractharmony's Avatar

Hey guys and gals, thought I'd better join up to the best SK site out there.

My name is Mark and I've been a King fan for far too many years. The Dark Tower (and related) are my bi-annual marathon reads. I'm based in Manchester, UK and have met 'The Maestro' only once in 2006 at the Borders Book Signing for Lisey's Story.

I look forward to interacting with all of you splendid folks.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Mark! Please post often!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Absttractharmony View Post
    Hey guys and gals, thought I'd better join up to the best SK site out there.

My name is Mark and I've been a King fan for far too many years. The Dark Tower (and related) are my bi-annual marathon reads. I'm based in Manchester, UK and have met 'The Maestro' only once in 2006 at the Borders Book Signing for Lisey's Story.

I look forward to interacting with all of you splendid folks.
    Welcome from another n00b

Manchester eh? I can see that from here

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Long time lurker, first time poster. (Well, actually second time poster because I'm still waiting for my posts to appear. I first posted on a Neil Gaiman thread this weekend.)

I think the answer to the "how did you discover The Dark Tower" is most easily answered by saying that I saw the title on the "other books by King" page from another book by King. I know that the first time reading about Roland was Christmas of 1997 when my mom bought me a slipcased set of the first three books right around the time when book four came out.

Favorite character - that's hard to answer. It's hard to have a favorite anything but either Roland or Eddie.

Favorite book isn't a King book - To Kill a Mockingbird. Favorite King book would be ... whatever the next one is?

I'm old enough to know better.

Currently living in Tacoma, Washington. From a tiny town in California.

No known nicknames.

I've come across this site from various google searches over the years but never participated. It was mostly for research.

So hi!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Hello!

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

Who is your favorite character?

What is your favorite book?

How old are you?

Where are you from?

do you have a nickname?

how did you find this site?

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

And I tried posting on that the thread again but I'm still needing moderator approval. Ok then. Hmph.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, TacomaDiver! As soon as you get to five posts, you'll be a full-fledged member. Just feel free to post often!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site!

Country
    Country Flag

'eyup!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Long time lurker, first time poster. (Well, actually second time poster because I'm still waiting for my posts to appear. I first posted on a Neil Gaiman thread this weekend.)

I think the answer to the "how did you discover The Dark Tower" is most easily answered by saying that I saw the title on the "other books by King" page from another book by King. I know that the first time reading about Roland was Christmas of 1997 when my mom bought me a slipcased set of the first three books right around the time when book four came out.

Favorite character - that's hard to answer. It's hard to have a favorite anything but either Roland or Eddie.

Favorite book isn't a King book - To Kill a Mockingbird. Favorite King book would be ... whatever the next one is?

I'm old enough to know better.

Currently living in Tacoma, Washington. From a tiny town in California.

No known nicknames.

I've come across this site from various google searches over the years but never participated. It was mostly for research.

So hi!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Hello!

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

Who is your favorite character?

What is your favorite book?

How old are you?

Where are you from?

do you have a nickname?

how did you find this site?

Welcome to the site!!!

I accidentally gave you "Neg Rep" with a note of welcome. I'll see if I can get that fixed for you!!! Very sorry!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

He did it on purpose!!!

Sneaky fucker!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    He did it on purpose!!!

Sneaky fucker!

Pay the man behind the curtain no mind!!! LOL

Welcome to the site!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    He did it on purpose!!!

Sneaky fucker!

Pay the man behind the curtain no mind!!! LOL

Welcome to the site!!!!

...as the man behind the curtain HAS no mind!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Welcome to the site!!!

I accidentally gave you "Neg Rep" with a note of welcome. I'll see if I can get that fixed for you!!! Very sorry!!!
    I fixed it for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 430 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 ... LastLast