Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 430 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 ... LastLast
Results 8,726 to 8,750 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, DanaR!! You've found the best Stephen King site on the web!

John

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Ma'am!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, DanaR! Enjoy!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Along the Path of the Beam DanaR will become famous soon enough DanaR's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Welcome to the site DanaR. Or should I say, welcome to the madness. I think you will love it here. And my favorite DT is also Drawing of the Three.
    Thank you, Zelig. To be honest, it's been awhile since I've read the complete series - if I ever have time to sit down and read it again, I may discover I like another DT better.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Welcome to the site, DanaR! Enjoy!
    Thank you!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Welcome!!!!
    Thanks!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, John. I'm now busy catching up on King news after having dropped out for a few years.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Welcome, Ma'am!
    Thank you, Sir!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello DanaR and welcome to the TDT community. This day will change your life

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Hello DanaR and welcome to the TDT community. This day will change your life
    Thank you, I'm loving the warm welcome I'm getting.

Traveler rockthecasbah will become famous soon enough

I discovered TDT just after The Wastelands was published. Of course then I had to wait over a decade for the conclusion. I was upset over VII and the ending and didn't read King for several years. I've recently completed the 8 volume series in a reread that started a few months back. After a few years away, the reread was refreshing and I'm not upset over VII any longer. My favorites from the series are 4.5 and 5. Those of you who are just now discovering TDT don't realize how fortunate you are to have the entire series at the ready.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi...GREAT SN!!!! RTCB!!! I LOVE the song!!! There is a thread about how long we all waited... but it shows one's age. LOL No problem..plenty of us old folks here! Many of us upset too and rediscovering or rediscovered.

WELCOME!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Rockthecasbah! I like 4 and 4.5 the best, but I do like them all.

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site Rock. When I read TDT, all books had already been published so I read them all at once. Love the books and I didn't mind the ending. Now I know why your forum name sounded familiar. There's a new movie coming out with Bill Murray call Rock the Casbah.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    When I read TDT, all books had already been published so I read them all at once. Love the books and I didn't mind the ending.
    That's because you didn't have to wait 20 years for the ending.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Welcome, Rockthecasbah! I like 4 and 4.5 the best, but I do like them all.

John
    A nod to 4.5. Interesting.

My fondness for 4.5 is based on the story within a story within a story. We also get introduced to further characters such as Bix and are left wondering if he made it through the starkblast.

BTW, I've made a couple of posts elsewhere that needed 'approval' but several days later they still aren't 'approved' thus I'm stuck in here commenting.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by rockthecasbah View Post
    My fondness for 4.5 is based on the story within a story within a story. We also get introduced to further characters such as Bix and are left wondering if he made it through the starkblast.

BTW, I've made a couple of posts elsewhere that needed 'approval' but several days later they still aren't 'approved' thus I'm stuck in here commenting.

It's a spam prevention thing. Once you get to 5 posts you'll be good to go!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Just two more.

Come, palaver.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Vee! Please feel free to post often!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Vee. Great to have you here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 430 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 ... LastLast