Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 430 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 399 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,725 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome new folken!

...and who is this "Brice" dude?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Welcome new folken!

There's a whole chapter about him in the Necronomicon.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Welcome peripheral! I think I saw you out of the corner of my eye. Seriously glad you're enjoying the site.
    Cheers, nice to be here.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Welcome to the site, "long story"

John

Traveler garin will become famous soon enough

Garin
    Fav book the drawing of the 3
    Fav character oy

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Garin! Please feel free to post often!

John

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Feel often too!

And WELCOME!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Tall and Ugly View Post
    How did you wangle the Cross of St George rather than the Union Flag in your profile?
    in your profile, set your country to be 'England' rather than 'Great Britain'
    That's good advice, but be sure to root for the "All-Blacks"!!!! LOL

Welcome to the site!!! Enjoy!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler tiny will become famous soon enough tiny will become famous soon enough tiny's Avatar

hello,people, im kindda sortta new here, please direct me to the area where I can discuss
    the "casting" of the Dark Tower movie. I cant find anything yet ! lol.
    the movie that (once again) is DUE to be made by the bad-robot people !
    please and thank-ye

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I think there may be more than one thread out there discussing the movie.
    But this is probably the one you want for discussing the casting.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...T-movie-thread

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know about that one.

I do know about this one... The-Dark-Tower-series-filmed-adaptation
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler tiny will become famous soon enough tiny will become famous soon enough tiny's Avatar

thank you kind sir
    the world has teeth and it can bite you with them any time it wants __Trisha McFarland

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site! Enjoy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Tiny! Good to see you over here now!

John

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, tiny!!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A belated WELCOME to the wonderful Dark Tower.org site, Tiny!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome new folken!

I believe we may have crossed paths somewhere somewhen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Welcome new folken!

There's a whole chapter about him in the Necronomicon.
    Indeed brother! Hope all are still well. Welcome new friends.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome to the site, Brice.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Welcome to the site, Brice.
    Thank you I may have to stalk you around the site until I get a feel for the place and where everything is. I predict the aforementioned stalking could take years.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Oh, promises promises.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Hey was that a fleeting Brice shaped shadow I just missed? Welcome back!
    Thank you! Unfortunately not fully back. Good to see you again though.

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Tried Tapatalk!? What is tapatalk?
    Love you Amanda! Unfortunately I have no internet at home. I got a free hour today and I might be able to from the library sometimes. It's internet isn't reliable though and my phone won't let me log in.
    It is fantastic to see you lovely ladysai! I've actually lost track of how long we've known each other now. It seems like ages. Miss you!
    It has been ages!
    Quite the long strange trip, eh?

Miss you, too!
    *huggles*

Along the Path of the Beam DanaR will become famous soon enough DanaR's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I've been a King fan for a looong time, I saw it listed in one of his other books and went from there. I think the first time I read about the Tower was when The Gunslinger was first published as a paperback.

Who is your favorite character?

Oy.

What is your favorite book?

The Drawing of the Three

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Columbia, MO

do you have a nickname?

Nope.

how did you find this site?

I'm a book collector, particularly Stephen King. I had to stop for a few years due to health issues, but recently found renewed interest. While Googling for information about King's S/L, I found this site.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site DanaR. Or should I say, welcome to the madness. I think you will love it here. And my favorite DT is also Drawing of the Three.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 430 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 399 ... LastLast