Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 430 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 ... LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler Long Tall and Ugly will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

OK, I look forward to getting involved. Thanks.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome, new members! I hope you guys enjoy it around here.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi, my name's Brice. Not new, but it's been quite some time. I hope you lovely people are doing well. Still no regular internet, but just wanted y'all to know I fucking love ya'!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Brice!

We love you! Don't leave! [clings on for dear life]

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Love you Amanda! Unfortunately I have no internet at home. I got a free hour today and I might be able to from the library sometimes. It's internet isn't reliable though and my phone won't let me log in.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

I understand, Brice. At least you haven't forgotten about us.

We have not forgotten about you.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am able to get to facebook regularly. Also my # is 330-932-9494 if anyone is ever inclined to use it.

If you rescue me

1. I do see you on facebook sometimes, but there's a bit more excitement to seeing you on here, if that makes sense.

2. [starts stalking Brice] For serious though, I forgot that I used to have your number, right? Right?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

2. You can stalk me anytime. Unfortunately I only have a few more minutes. 1. I totally understand and feel free to use that number. Text or call anytime.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

...and yes, I believe you did have my number...though this is a newer one.

If you rescue me

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear from you again, Brice.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I am able to get to facebook regularly. Also my # is 330-932-9494 if anyone is ever inclined to use it.
    So good to see you, Bricey!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey was that a fleeting Brice shaped shadow I just missed? Welcome back!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tried Tapatalk!?
    Love you Amanda! Unfortunately I have no internet at home. I got a free hour today and I might be able to from the library sometimes. It's internet isn't reliable though and my phone won't let me log in.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Hey was that a fleeting Brice shaped shadow I just missed?
    It was!!!

How fantastic to see you around, Brice!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone, I've been enjoying this site from the shadows for months now, and thought it was about time to introduce myself. It's been a wonderful resource for me with collecting King. I'm 38-years-old, from Australia. I started reading King when he published Misery and then devoured everything and have been committed ever since. I started collecting modestly in my early 20's, just US and UK first editions, and then took a break basically until theI saw the Cemetery Dance release of IT, which blew me away, and I started thinking of collecting again. The arrival of a few kids has finally prompted me to reclaim my youth again and I've started devoting a fair bit of time back to collecting, and I'm loving it. And this site has been an awesome help.

So...

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I always knew it was there but I didn't want read it until I had time to do it all at once. So, last Aussie summer, I had some minor home renovations to do. I got the audio books, threw them on my iPod, and listened to it every day until it was done. Got me through those days.

Who is your favorite charcter?
    Roland

What is your favorite book?
    Of the DT series, The Gunslinger. But of SK generally, I prefer his traditional horror. The Stand, Salem's Lot, Misery, Needful Things.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Melbourne, Australia

Do you have a nickname?
    Yes, but it's a long story.

How did you find this site?
    Searching the net for info on collectibles.

So, fellow book geeks, thanks for the site, and thanks for having me.

Cheers

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site and well done on coming out of the shadows!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, "long story"

John

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Long Tall and Ugly View Post
    How did you wangle the Cross of St George rather than the Union Flag in your profile?
    in your profile, set your country to be 'England' rather than 'Great Britain'
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Welcome, peripheral. Glad you decided to come out of the shadows and enjoy the site.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Good to hear from you again, Brice.

John
    Thanks John! I miss being here regularly.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So good to see you, Bricey!!!
    Always great to see you Bill. Miss you!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey was that a fleeting Brice shaped shadow I just missed? Welcome back!
    Thank you! Unfortunately not fully back. Good to see you again though.

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Tried Tapatalk!? What is tapatalk?
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Hey was that a fleeting Brice shaped shadow I just missed?
    It was!!!

How fantastic to see you around, Brice!
    It is fantastic to see you lovely ladysai! I've actually lost track of how long we've known each other now. It seems like ages. Miss you!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome peripheral! I think I saw you out of the corner of my eye. Seriously glad you're enjoying the site.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 430 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 ... LastLast