Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 430 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 ... LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,675 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome All
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Kolia will become famous soon enough Kolia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone,

My name's Nicolas, I'm a new member As you may have seen on my profile, english is not my native language since I am French, so please be kind if I make any mistakes :p Are there any other Frenchies over there ? This being said, I am very happy to join this forum !

I've been a fan of SK books and novels for as far as I can remember (I began when I was a child), but the DT serie is by far the one I prefer, even though I also liked Pet Sematary, Insomnia and so on...

I found this forum because I was searching for artworks about the Dark Tower universe. The other reason I created an account is because I found the work of one of the members, Rachel Readman, and I would like to get more information on her work and possibilities to purchase this wonderful Crimson King sculpture she's shown on her thread !

To finish, like we say in France, à bientôt !

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Kolia! There are quite a few Frenchmen here. Please feel free to post often!

John

Traveler Kolia will become famous soon enough Kolia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you jhanic Nice to meet you, and I hope to meet these Frenchmen from time to time !

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, Kolia!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site Nicolas!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Kolia!!! "herbertwest" is I believe a member here from, France. Enjoy the site, post often!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

herbertwest is from Paris. This is his website: http://club-stephenking.fr/
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome, Kolia!
    I hope you enjoy the site.

Along the Path of the Beam Pieter will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi constant readers,

I'm new on this forum. My name is Pieter, and I'm a 24 year old dental laboratory technician from the Netherlands. Been reading King ever since I was big enough to climb into my dads bookshelve. Started with a tiny book:

and after that I was hooked. Pet Samatary is my all time favourite King book, though I've only read 20 of his books so far. Also love his short storys. Fav movies are Stand by Me and Kubrick's The Shining.

Since I noticed there are special limiteds I've been collecting King books. Love watching al your bookcollections on this site.

Houdoe.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pieter View Post
    Hi constant readers,

I'm new on this forum. My name is Pieter, and I'm a 24 year old dental laboratory technician from the Netherlands. Been reading King ever since I was big enough to climb into my dads bookshelve. Started with a tiny book:

and after that I was hooked. Pet Samatary is my all time favourite King book, though I've only read 20 of his books so far. Also love his short storys. Fav movies are Stand by Me and Kubrick's The Shining.

Since I noticed there are special limiteds I've been collecting King books. Love watching al your bookcollections on this site.

Houdoe.
    You need to start the Gunslinger and go through that series... you will not regret it! WELCOME!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site Pieter!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Pieter! Please feel free to post often!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieter View Post
    Hi constant readers,

Houdoe.
    You need to start the Gunslinger and go through that series... you will not regret it! WELCOME!!
    Im reading Misery at the moment. Fantastic book. After that I will start with The Dark Tower series.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hoi Pieter, je zult je hier niet vervelen welkom!

My first King book was also one of those black paperbacks. I'm getting a bit nostalgic at my old age!

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Pieter! Don't spend too much time here; it will feel like an addiction!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Welcome Pieter! Don't spend too much time here; it will feel like an addiction!
    Too late ..

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

Misery is a good one. I read it before they made the movie. When the movie came out it was almost exactly what I'd imagined.

BTW there is a Broadway production in the works. http://www.miserybroadway.com/

The Dark Tower is fabulous. I'm a fan of SF/Fantasy so it's perfect for me.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler Long Tall and Ugly will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I came upon the first volume in my local book shop back in about 1983.

Who is your favorite character?

Roland.

What is your favorite book?

Of the Dark Tower series: The Gunslinger

In general: Bleak House

How old are you?

Where are you from?

England

do you have a nickname?

Tallman

how did you find this site?

Just searching for a Dark Tower forum

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

An Englishman abroad! Welcome sir!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site!

Country
    Country Flag

How did you wangle the Cross of St George rather than the Union Flag in your profile?

Country
    Country Flag

Thank ya

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Long, Tall and Ugly! This is the best SK site on the web!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 430 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 ... LastLast