Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 430 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CamillaComeKah View Post
    Long days and pleasant nights to all. May we be well met along the beam. Also I realize my username spells Camalla wrong. I must cry your pardon. I haven't forgotten the face of my father. The fault lies with autocorrect. Alas Kah has granted me this username and I may not change it. Can't wait to geek out with all fellow gunslingers. Stand and be true for we do not kill with our hands but with our hearts. So we do.
    Welcome to the forum, my friend!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

John

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CamillaComeKah View Post
    Long days and pleasant nights to all. May we be well met along the beam. Also I realize my username spells Camalla wrong. I must cry your pardon. I haven't forgotten the face of my father. The fault lies with autocorrect. Alas Kah has granted me this username and I may not change it. Can't wait to geek out with all fellow gunslingers. Stand and be true for we do not kill with our hands but with our hearts. So we do.
    You've found the best place to geek out with fellow gunslingers.

Welcome to the site!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey...Welcome!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, all new members!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Woah woah woah. Slow down, my friend. Don't wanna divulge too much personal information on the web.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Yes...We MUST have a talk about boundaries! That...girl is right.

Traveler tiny will become famous soon enough tiny will become famous soon enough tiny's Avatar

hey ! its my first day here, my first ppoost, but many of you know me from the SKMB \with Ms. Mod and what not

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! Great to have you.

Welcome, Tiny!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the forum!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Tiny! How you doin'?

John

John F. Kennedy Zaphod will become famous soon enough

Hello all, I'm a long-time member of the A Song of Ice and Fire forum and a serious book collector. A member from here named Becca69 posted on the asoiaf forum and mentioned The Dark Tower so I thought I'd take a look, it seems like a great place to discuss books with other collectors so I joined up.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Zaphod! feel free to explore the site. Check out the collection threads There are are some extremely serious book collectors here and we look forward to seeing your collection too!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the forum, Zaphod!

John F. Kennedy Zaphod will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Welcome Zaphod! feel free to explore the site. Check out the collection threads There are are some extremely serious book collectors here and we look forward to seeing your collection too!
    Thanks for the link, I can see myself spending several hours there drooling over the collections. I'm renovating my house at the moment and a lot of my books are in boxes or on bookcases behind stacks of other furniture. The plan is to dedicate a room for use as a library so I can finally have everything sorted and shelved properly, at that point I may well start up my own thread in that forum.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post

Thanks for the link, I can see myself spending several hours there drooling over the collections. I'm renovating my house at the moment and a lot of my books are in boxes or on bookcases behind stacks of other furniture. The plan is to dedicate a room for use as a library so I can finally have everything sorted and shelved properly, at that point I may well start up my own thread in that forum.
    Looking forward to seeing what you have!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site Zaphod! You are going to love it here.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Tiny and Zap!

Welcome!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post

Are you any relation to "The" Beeblebrox? LOL Welcome to the site!!!! Have a look around and enjoy!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler KMiller will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok. New to the site. Was browsing some of the info the last few weeks and decided to join in the fun. I would say my modest collection started with getting a signed copy of "Bag of Bones" at a reading/signing event at the Chicago Library (and as the only time I met King in person is one of my prized possessions). But shortly thereafter ran across the three book bundle of the first three Dark Tower books in a slipcase from Grant. It was $100 and out of my budget at the time but I had to have it. I find the forum a wealth of information and love looking at all of the collections!

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, KMiller!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, welcome! Great to have you here!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, KMiller!

There is more to this place than collections. Look about!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome KMiller
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 430 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 ... LastLast