Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 430 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, littlebambi! Please feel free to post often!

John

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, littlebambi! Stick around and enjoy all the site has to offer!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all new members!

Gunslinger Apprentice Baradin is on a distinguished road Baradin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

Well not a "new" member, but after a hiatus of nearly a decade I have returned to make you all wonder just what the hell is wrong with Canadians The Pontiff Hairbag IX is back and with 800% more beard!
    "And within it, a stairway, perhaps rising to the Godhead itself. Would you dare climb to the top, gunslinger? Could it be that somewhere above all of endless reality, there exists a room?...

You dare not."

Mi him en tow
    Mi tow can de lach.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa, another fellow 07'er! Welcome back to the fold, Baradin.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome, Littlebambi! and Welcome back, Baradin!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, Baradin!

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Welcome back!!
    Now the Welcome Back, Kotter song is in my head.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

and

Welcome back to that same old place you laughed about.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Welcome back!!
    Now the Welcome Back, Kotter song is in my head.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just registered here and thought my first stop should be the introduction thread!

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

As a King fan when I was much much younger, I bought the first Plume printing as soon as it came out.

Who is your favorite character?

Tough one....Blaine?

What is your favorite book?

From the DT series....Wizard and Glass 100%
    From King....probably The Stand.

Where are you from?

Central PA

how did you find this site?

During a recent re-read of the DT series I got into collecting first editions and found this site whilst Googling information.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, Johnny! You will find a rich resource of fun here.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, one and all!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Johnny! Please feel free to post often!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler mvbma will become famous soon enough mvbma's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello, everyone!!

Let's start:

It was unexpected. Had a sale into a website where I always bought my books and there was the 7 books... And they were my first Stephen King's book.

Who is your favorite charcter?

"eddie dean"

What is your favorite book?

"The Drawing of the Three"

How old are you?

Where are you from?

I'm from Brazil

do you have a nickname?

I hope/guess no

how did you find this site?

I was searching for a "Dark Tower forum", and here I'm!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, mvbma!

You've found the best Stephen King/Dark Tower site on the web!

Please feel free to post often!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mvbma View Post

It was unexpected. Had a sale into a website where I always bought my books and there was the 7 books... And they were my first Stephen King's book.
    Nice! What a great way to be introduced to Stephen King.

Have you read any of his other works since reading The Dark Tower?

Also...Welcome to the site!

Traveler mvbma will become famous soon enough mvbma's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! What a great way to be introduced to Stephen King.

Have you read any of his other works since reading The Dark Tower?

Also...Welcome to the site!
    I read "The Green Mile", "Misery", "Desperation", "Love", "Christine", "Carrie", "The Eyes of the dragon", "On Writing", "The shining", "Doctor Sleep", and I'm almost finishing "The Regulators" and "Different seasons".

Thanks to all

I know this is off topic, but could someone please edit the very first post in this thread so that when new members respond, it doesn't ask "Who is your favorite charcter?" ??
    Every time I see it, it drives me crazy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know this is off topic, but could someone please edit the very first post in this thread so that when new members respond, it doesn't ask "Who is your favorite charcter?" ??
    Every time I see it, it drives me crazy.
    I corrected it when I copied it over.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome and enjoy all the site has to offer, mvbma!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 430 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 ... LastLast