Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 430 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by heavenleigh View Post
    New to the group and not sure where to ask, but I have a question regarding dust jackets. If someone could point me in the right direction I would be eternally grateful.
    There is a thread for Collecting Questions. That might be the best place for a general question. There's another thread for Protective Covers. The catalog (Wiki) has info on individual books that could help.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Thanks to all for the nice welcome. I've enjoyed reading the posts. Just curious as to when/how you are authorized to post photos, attachments and the like. Appreciate the help. Jeff
    Welcome to the site. I have manually changed your status to a "Member". You should be able to PM, post pics, links, etc.
    Thank you so much, Randall! I'm very excited about learning more about SK, contributing where I can, and making new friends. Also, I appreciate the kind welcome!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW COMERS!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler stephenkingcast will become famous soon enough

Hello, everyone!

I'm so glad I found this page. I'm trying to communicate with as many SK fans as possible, especially the DT ones. This summer, I started a podcast that you might be interested in. It's called the Stephen Kingcast (www.stephenkingcast.podbean.com), one man's musings on the works of Stephen King. I'm in the process of reviewing each of King's books in the chronological order of publication. DT fans will be excited to know that with each review, if there's any association with The Dark Tower, I spend some time with the DT connection. I recently reviewed The Gunslinger for a two part review, and I'm really looking forward to heading back into Mid World with The Drawing of the Three.

I've been a huge Stephen King fan since I was 12, and he's been a huge part of my life ever since. I realized that there weren't many Stephen King podcasts, so I created one that I would like to like to listen to. Feel free to give it a listen!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...908092216?mt=2

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkingcast View Post
    Hello, everyone!

I'm so glad I found this page. I'm trying to communicate with as many SK fans as possible, especially the DT ones. This summer, I started a podcast that you might be interested in. It's called the Stephen Kingcast (www.stephenkingcast.podbean.com), one man's musings on the works of Stephen King. I'm in the process of reviewing each of King's books in the chronological order of publication. DT fans will be excited to know that with each review, if there's any association with The Dark Tower, I spend some time with the DT connection. I recently reviewed The Gunslinger for a two part review, and I'm really looking forward to heading back into Mid World with The Drawing of the Three.

I've been a huge Stephen King fan since I was 12, and he's been a huge part of my life ever since. I realized that there weren't many Stephen King podcasts, so I created one that I would like to like to listen to. Feel free to give it a listen!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...908092216?mt=2
    Welcome to the site!! I think you will like it here, my friend!! When you have 5 posts, full member privileges are afforded you. Take a look around!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler stephenkingcast will become famous soon enough

Thanks! Looking forward to looking around!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sadly, I am a bit of an old fart and cannot access your podcast. Regardless, welcome to the site and join in the discussions with some of us "old cronies", who read TDT whilst it was published as I did.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Jeffbx will become famous soon enough

Hi all - my account is not new, but I haven't visited here for quite some time. So.... glad to be back, I guess!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

As RF said, welcome back!

John

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffbx View Post
    Hi all - my account is not new, but I haven't visited here for quite some time. So.... glad to be back, I guess!
    Glad to see you!

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    Have all the books and needed a place to research

Who is your favorite charcter?
    Eddie

What is your favorite book?
    Wizard and Glass

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Austin Texas

do you have a nickname?
    Josh

how did you find this site?
    Google

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Josh! Please feel free to post often.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Josh, air cooled or water cooled?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Eddie

Wizard and Glass

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Austin Texas

do you have a nickname?
    Josh

Google
    A lot of us were just in, Austin. Were you in line for the "Revival" signing with Delores, Gabriel, Terry and I?????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Welcome Josh, air cooled or water cooled?
    Air cooled for sure. I have a 69 as my other money snatcher from books

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Eddie

Wizard and Glass

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Austin Texas

do you have a nickname?
    Josh

Google
    A lot of us were just in, Austin. Were you in line for the "Revival" signing with Delores, Gabriel, Terry and I?????
    YEAH!!! Skipped work and stood in line for 3 hours for that ticket Once I got up to the table he was too preoccupied with a lady that would not leave the room he skipped talking to the lady front of me and me... Oh well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 430 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 ... LastLast