Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 430 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Utilize the "settings" selection and pick "edit Signature".
    Typical, Merlin comes through with some o' dat magic. Thank you, spellcaster.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Your wish is my command!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Your wish is my command!!! LOL
    "And boom goes the dynamite."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!

"That deaf, dumb, blind wizard
    sure haunts a mean dance hall!"

It's that supple wrist!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello from Canada!

A little about me hmm....well I am 3 years younger then SK.
    Being of that vintage has an advantage as so many of his stories are of that era. When he mentions the cars/music/families/drugs or anything I know exactly what he is talking about. I get to relive it.

I chose TrueNorth for a couple of reasons when I registered on "The Collector"about a year ago.

I was reading Doctor Sleep and they talk about The True Knot.
    The Canadian Anthem says "Our True North Strong and Free"
    Six months later Starbucks has a coffee Truenorth...LOL. I visit daily.

The Stand was my first King read about 25 years ago my last read....Revival was last night. My young French Canadian wife had been a fan since her teens but only read in French. In 1988 I bought her her first english SK book.I don't recall what it was but she hasn't read a french SK book since. She also directed me here, K9Mommy.

She had been collecting for years. For years on the road I would hunt used book stores for old copies. Over the 20 years I have bought some dogs (lots of BCE), but also found some pearls. We are members of CD and have a really nice collection.

My first love was the first editions, the first five Double Day books. I see lately that is changing and I am starting to prefer the Limited Editions. The Stand leads the list here.

TrueNorth

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, TrueNorth.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good top see you over here, True North!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John nice to see a friendly face, I recognize a few others like Rabbit Trick and OneFatom. It will take a while to find my legs....but everyone here did it. I think I know how Clark felt moving from Smallville to Metropolis.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, everyone! I have been reading the forum for a few weeks and just recently joined. I am from Waco, Texas and am friends with longtime member, texgunslinger. I've been reading Stephen King since Carrie first came out, but didn't start collecting until a few years ago. I primarily enjoy collecting both Stephen King and Dean Koontz S/L and ARC/proofs. So far, with a little help from texgunslinger, I have 11 S/L Stephen King books, just a handful of flat signed King autos and a few SK proofs. My collection of Dean Koontz is more complete than that of Stephen King. I've been an active purchaser of Cemetery Dance and Subterranean Press books for about 3 years and am looking to grow my collection. My most recent acquisitions are from the SK Cemetery Dance grab bag and received the IT ARC with the S/L cover and the 3rd proof of FDNS. I look forward to getting know everyone better and being an active contributor, but will probably just listen and learn more at first. Went to the recent signing at BookPeople in Austin and was disappointed that I didn't know Randall Flagg and others were there. I would have loved to introduce myself. Jeff

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Jeff! Always glad to see another proof collector!

John

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of new faces.

Welcome!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler manxkitti will become famous soon enough manxkitti's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone. I'm new to the site. I can't really say which book is my favorite, since I love them all. But I have to say Oy is my favorite character.

I'm from The San Francisco Bay Area, 47 y/o. I found the link to this site at

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by manxkitti View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm new to the site. I can't really say which book is my favorite, since I love them all. But I have to say Oy is my favorite character.

Welcome. I'm from the East Bay SF area.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

So am I. Contra Costa County.

I found the link at StephenKing.com.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

CC County myself. Was the link on SK.com in a discussion forum?

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

CC County myself. Was the link on SK.com in a discussion forum?
    Welcome. I'm from the East Bay SF area.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was. I have the same screen name there as I do here.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! I posted a link to here a while ago on the SKMB.

John

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to all for the nice welcome. I've enjoyed reading the posts. Just curious as to when/how you are authorized to post photos, attachments and the like. Appreciate the help. Jeff

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not 100% sure however I believe it is after 10 posts. I am sure there is a thread around here somewhere that explains this but I can't seem to find it. Welcome to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Thanks to all for the nice welcome. I've enjoyed reading the posts. Just curious as to when/how you are authorized to post photos, attachments and the like. Appreciate the help. Jeff

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to have some new members here. Welcome!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, Jeff!

You will be able to post photos and update your bio after you have contributed 5 posts in 'on topic' areas. You can see your post count directly beneath your avatar and Location.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site. I have manually changed your status to a "Member". You should be able to PM, post pics, links, etc.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome All!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler heavenleigh will become famous soon enough

New to the group and not sure where to ask, but I have a question regarding dust jackets. If someone could point me in the right direction I would be eternally grateful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 430 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast