Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 430 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Lisey and welcome!

John

Traveler SirLukaskasha will become famous soon enough SirLukaskasha's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone. I used to be a frequent visitor to this site, but was never a member. Now my travels through the internet have brought me back. Glad to be back, and say thankee.

Long days and pleasant nights

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, SirLukaskasha! Please do more than just visit.

John

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Traveler SirLukaskasha will become famous soon enough SirLukaskasha's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Happy to be back on the path of the Beam again.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirLukaskasha View Post
    Thanks everyone for the welcome. Happy to be back on the path of the Beam again.
    Welcome!
    I'm glad you decided to become an official member.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler DDowner81 will become famous soon enough

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I've never read the dark tower, guess I'll give it a try.
    I've read all of Stephen Kings other novels, except for (on writing, faithful, and danse Macabre)

Who is your favorite charcter?
    This question probably applies to the dark tower?

What is your favorite book?
    Talisman or green mile.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    USA

do you have a nickname?
    Deb

how did you find this site?
    My neighbors across the way mentioned the site, turns out we have similar reading interest.
    They also let me tap into the wi-fi

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!

Spoiler:
    There is absolutely no need to read "Faithful"!!! In my world it is very poor fiction. LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Deb (DDowner81)! Please feel free to post often.

(You've GOT to read the Dark Tower series!)

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Debbie Downer"?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler DDowner81 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    I promise I will pick it up soon, maybe this weekend.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DDowner81 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    I promise I will pick it up soon, maybe this weekend.
    See that you do!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler seahope will become famous soon enough

hi everyone.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    the series had been recommended to me repeatedly over the years, but i was never interested or intrigued enough to pick it up. this past summer i finally caved to the advice of a mutual friend of mine, and i devoured all seven books in a few months.

Who is your favorite character?
    jake and oy were my two favorites.

What is your favorite book?
    of the dark tower series, probably the third or the seventh. my favorite book of all time... i have no idea. it's impossible to pick just one. i love harry potter and the dark tower and this one book called "watchers" by dean koontz.

How old are you?
    twenty-three. i'll be twenty-four in october.

Where are you from?
    i've lived in new york my whole life, but i hope/plan to be leaving it soon.

Do you have a nickname?
    not really.

How did you find this site?
    pretty sure i was googling "dark tower tattoos" (or something along that vein) and i found it. and here i am.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!

Spoiler:
    Whereabouts in N.Y.? I'm from Long Island
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    small world. i'm from long island as well - what part are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Welcome!!!!

Spoiler:
    Whereabouts in N.Y.? I'm from Long Island

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Deer Park, in Suffolk county. Originally, Brentwood

The office for my firm was on 23rd St, just down the block from the "Flatiron" building.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Weclome seahope
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

funny. i grew up in nesconset, lived there for 17 years. recently moved to rockville centre with my family. small, small world.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by seahope View Post
    funny. i grew up in nesconset, lived there for 17 years. recently moved to rockville centre with my family. small, small world.

Ha, my wife is from, Lynbrook!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler Jwalker will become famous soon enough

Heil gunslingers!

My name is Jeremiah, and I'm new to the forums. I discovered the dark tower, more specifically the The Gunslinger at the tender age of 15 (11 years ago). I was immediately drawn to the story of Roland, and have been enthralled by his story since. I still consider The Gunslinger my favorite book on the series (I appologize to the Song of Susanah lovers).

I look foreword to getting to know some of you and talking about that other world, that world of in, mid, and end world.

Long days and pleasant nights.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all you newbies!

John

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jwalker View Post
    My name is Jeremiah, and I'm new to the forums. I discovered the dark tower, more specifically the The Gunslinger at the tender age of 15 (11 years ago). I was immediately drawn to the story of Roland, and have been enthralled by his story since. I still consider The Gunslinger my favorite book on the series (I appologize to the Song of Susanah lovers).
    I too discovered the Dark Tower when I was 15, and The Gunslinger is also my favorite of the series.

Well met!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 430 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 425 ... LastLast