Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 430 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,050 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Are you calling me a whore?

Well played.
    Inaccurate, but hilarious.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

/me heard that bullet whiz past his ear.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Are you calling me a whore?

Well played.
    Inaccurate, but hilarious.

LOL I think he meant it more in this vein...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FxWx62Gu94
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

"Would you offer your throat" makes it even worse. That's definitely in relation to being called a whore.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Would you offer your throat" makes it even worse. That's definitely in relation to being called a whore.
    Oh, lighten up. It's a good song and I would never seek ill of a fellow member. However, your call.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow...I was thinking more of Gracie Allen. I am old. Besides...I have no red roses.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Gracie_Allen

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I guess I can see your point, but mine was that it was said in humor not a slight.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Back on topic.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Back on topic.

No Soup for you!!! Next!!! LOL

Just in case, Hi, I'm Bill and I have been a TDT fan since 1980. I'm also an avid collector of all things, Stephen King
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Back on topic.
    Then bring us fresh meat!

Traveler DrHans will become famous soon enough DrHans will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Well hello everyone.
    Got to know the forum from searches of Dark Tower tats around the web.
    Inked mine a few weeks ago and will upload an image but I do not have the amount of posts to do so yet.
    Soooo a few more around here and I'm ready to go...

I'm from Brazil and I chose this nickname from a woodpecker episode that was a doctor, Dr Hans Chucrut (or something) and his last name reminds mine, since I have a Deutsch great grandfather and his name carried on on the family.
    Fav book tending to be Tommyknockers and/or Wizard and Glass.

Sorry about the English, good days and pleasant nights.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome DrHans! Please feel free to post often!

John

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DrHans View Post
    Fav book tending to be Tommyknockers <...>
    oh bliss!!!!! we are in minority here

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    In Digitized Remorse

Traveler DrHans will become famous soon enough DrHans will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Welcome DrHans! Please feel free to post often!

John
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    Welcome!
    Thanks guys. See ya around. Take a look a the tattoos thread, in a few days I'll have mine there...

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHans View Post
    Fav book tending to be Tommyknockers <...>
    oh bliss!!!!! we are in minority here

Read it 2 or 3 times since got it like 10 yeas ago. I'm really into extraterrestrials and stuff like that, maybe thats why I liked it so much...

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am not at all into extraterrestrials, but loved it nevertheless! must just be an awesome book!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

I LOVED Tommyknockers!!!

The inventions just captured my imagination and I wondered what else they could make...I wondered what I could make. A GREAT book; in my top 5 for sure.

Traveler peso will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I am Peso. Think I am the newest here, well at least as of the 7th of July 2014, 1:36 PM, time from the Philippines. I am in the office now, and writing this during work hours. Haha.

I just "finished" the Dark Tower series (I - VII, haven't read "The Wind Through the Keyhole" yet) last night. Well, just this past midnight. And yes, 12 midnight, and it was kind of a lucky odd chance to finish it on the very start of a new day. Odd as in Odd's Lane.

My very purpose in joining the community is because I need souls to speak with. After I finished book VII, it kept me wide awake, mind-hallowed. It's like, "WTF was that?" So I was thinking I need somebody to talk too. Haha. Well, more of my feelings when I soon shared my thoughts via the threads.

I saw this as the very top thread, and I see the need to oblige to the rules. Never hesitated to reply on this. Glad to be here.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    On college I started collecting Stephen King books, out of plain nowhere. My first book was Hearts in Atlantis. Then I googled a complete list of his works, then started buying a copy of each I saw. That means the "discovery" of the Dark Tower is just really a routine in my complete act of collecting. In fact my copy of The Gunslinger is a gift from my girl.

Possible spoiler here:

Who is your favorite character?
    Alain Johns. Did somebody picked him up besides me? haha.
    Second is Ted Brautigan. (Third is Eddie Dean.)

What is your favorite book?
    Among the series, it's The Drawing of the Three.
    For his complete works so far, it's Hearts in Atlantis.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Quezon City, Philippines.

do you have a nickname?
    I do. "Peso" is actually a nickname I tagged myself.

how did you find this site?
    Plain googling.

So there. Once again, I'm glad to be part of this community. And I apologize if, based from my answers above, I am more of a Hearts-in-Atlantis-guy.

First write-up, too long. :p

--peso--

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Peso!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Peso! Please feel free to post often!

John

Traveler Bond007 will become famous soon enough Bond007 will become famous soon enough

Hi all,
    been checking up on this site for a year or so now, and have finally decided to register. I am a huge fan of king and also collecting s/l . I have found this is a great place to find out about any limited editions news or king updates and is seems like a great community.

Favourite book- Pet semmetery ( gets better every time I read it) , or the stand ....it's a close call
    Favourite DT book- The gunslinger ,easily
    Favourite S/L I own- probably IT, but I love the Shining limited, even with slight marks
    Favourite first edition I own- hands down first edition gunslinger in shrink wrap
    Hopefully I havnt bored anyone :p
    Great forum!!
    DB

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, bond007. I'm glad you finally decided to join us officially!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome All!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by peso View Post
    My very purpose in joining the community is because I need souls to speak with. After I finished book VII, it kept me wide awake, mind-hallowed. It's like, "WTF was that?" So I was thinking I need somebody to talk too. Haha. Well, more of my feelings when I soon shared my thoughts via the threads.

--peso--
    Yeah, it definitely leaves you with a huge sense of urgency to discuss it with someone. Peso, there's tons of places on here to express your reaction to the ending, and just entire series in general. Please, post to your heart's content. And welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Hi all,
    been checking up on this site for a year or so now, and have finally decided to register.
    DB
    Cool! Glad you joined. Welcome.

Traveler towil will become famous soon enough towil's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

Huge King fan since I was but a wee lad and read my first, "Christine". I literally just found out about TDT after finishing "Dr. Sleep" and "Joyland" two weeks ago...voraciously reading at the moment.

Who is your favorite charcter?

Roland, Clint Eastwood meets Ben Kenobi though I am more like Eddie.

What is your favorite book?

The one I just finished, so now its "Drawing of the Three"/"Wasteland", I couldn't put them down, two of the best reads ever.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Saint Louis, MO

do you have a nickname?

yes, many.

---------------------------

Thank you forum...TW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 430 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 422 ... LastLast