Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 430 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,025 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turdninja View Post
    I'm turdninja I don't read much really...just want to hang out.
    Welcome, turdninja! Please feel free to post often!

John

Traveler turdninja will become famous soon enough turdninja's Avatar

The other day a 5 year old asked me a profound question...are farts the ghosts of poop?

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    In Digitized Remorse

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    Welcome!

If so, what happens when ghosts get gassy?
    Ok, enough of this shit.....

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

It's been deleted.
    In Digitized Remorse

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's been deleted.
    No need to delete. I was just carrying on with the poop talk.

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Although I guess "deleted" would still fit?
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Although I guess "deleted" would still fit?
    "Evacuated" would be better.

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so sorry for this crapshoot of mine!
    In Digitized Remorse

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's been deleted.
    No need to delete. I was just carrying on with the poop talk.

Party pooper!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Cravinsky will become famous soon enough Cravinsky's Avatar

Long days and pleasant nights fellow forumers, I started reading the Dark Tower series 2 years ago at the wonderful age of 19 and have slowly made me way to Part VI, and as the end draws closer I feel like I should connect with other fans of the series. I've been reading the series on and off for the past 2 years as I like to spread series' out a bit so that it can last longer, and I can say the Dark Tower is a series of books I do not wish to end, I love the series so far, though I feel that the story has lost it's way at the point which I am at (Roland and Eddie meeting Stephen King), and I look forward to sharing my interest with you guys.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bears completely disagree about the story losing its way at that point - but many people feel the same as you do; here's the thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-s-Role-in-SoS

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    In Digitized Remorse

Thanks for the welcomes, and to Jean for pointing me in the direction of such an interesting thread.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Cravinsky! I at first felt the same way about the series, but have come to really appreciate it.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!

Be sure to read the related DT books like Black House, Insomnia and of course TWTTKH. Also the short story Little Sisters of Eluria. You can ID related books in King's "other books" page that are in bold.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Be sure to read the related DT books like Black House, Insomnia and of course TWTTKH. Also the short story Little Sisters of Eluria. You can ID related books in King's "other books" page that are in bold.
    Thanks for the information, I will definitely have to read the related books once I've finished the main series, hopefully they will somewhat fill the void I know will be there.

Traveler wch1968 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,

New to the forum.... looks great

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, wch1968. Feel free to post often!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I really hope that newcomers don't judge the site based off of the most recent page in this thread, what with all the poop talk and all.

Traveler wch1968 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the welcome, there is so much interesting stuff on this site.

It will be fun reading through it

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome!!!

Settle in and get comfy. It's a great place to be.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Welcome!!!

Settle in and get comfy. It's a great place to be.

I'll bet you say that to all the boys.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 430 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 ... LastLast