Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 430 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,875 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Citizen!

John

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome 'Nope' !
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome! We never get tired of discussing The Dark Tower and SK, so get comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Welcome 'Nope' !

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Citizen of Lud is on a distinguished road Citizen of Lud's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Everyone !! looking forward to much Palaver.
    Looking For
    Dark Tower III through VII LSOE S/L or AE #1208
    Trade 1st/1st
    The Dead Zone
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    Carrie
    Firestarter
    Skeleton Crew
    Night Shift

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen of Lud View Post
    Thank you Everyone !! looking forward to much Palaver.
    Welcome, what part of Nor Cal? I am in Sonoma County
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Traveler Luci is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

Hi people!

I am Luciana, 25 years old and Brazilian ( World Cup, sorry, I antecipate shame)

I got The Wind Through the Keyhole from my dad at Christmas (2013). He told me it was a series and help me get all books. I read all them in 4 months.

Oh love Roland and Jake. They made me cry more than Frodo.

I need to talk about this series.

( Shame on me, but i downloaded the comics... loved)

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Citizen of Lud!

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Luci!

Gunslinger Apprentice Citizen of Lud is on a distinguished road Citizen of Lud's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am from Sacramento
    Looking For
    Trade 1st/1st
    The Dead Zone
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    Carrie
    Firestarter
    Skeleton Crew
    Night Shift

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome one and all!!!!

Be sure to check out the Haven Fund and the many exciting and highly collectible auction items that only the Haven Fund Raiser can provide!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Luci and CoL...Welcome!!!!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Luci and Citizen! Please feel free to post often!

John

Traveler Coley is on a distinguished road Coley's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well after some time of just checking out the site to catch up on fellow King fans/collectors I have decided to join the community and say hello.
    How did you discover the Dark Tower?

Who is your favorite charcter?
    Pennywise

What is your favorite book?
    To hard to pick one. Needful things / IT

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    England

do you have a nickname?
    Yes - But I will save that one for down the line

Hello to you all.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Coley! Please feel free to join in the various discussions.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Coley I am new here myself as well and I got to say I am hooked all ready. So much good content amazing collections of books art and as far as I have seen amazing people as well.
    Looking For
    Trade 1st/1st
    The Dead Zone
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    Carrie
    Firestarter
    Skeleton Crew
    Night Shift

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coley View Post
    do you have a nickname?
    Yes - But I will save that one for down the line

Hello to you all.
    I'm sure we'll get it out of you soon enough.

And, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen of Lud View Post
    Welcome Coley I am new here myself as well and I got to say I am hooked all ready. So much good content amazing collections of books art and as far as I have seen amazing people as well.
    That's great to hear! I love seeing new people appreciate how awesome this place is, as well as seeing new faces become regulars around here.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

and it is not too late to vote in the Superfinal yet

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Hi all. Was a poster here back in 2009. 5 years later I found my way back a couple of days ago.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

For some reason, I couldn't get into the Dark Tower books early on. I started reading King over 21 years ago, when I was a kid, and have bought his new books every year since then, and re-read most of them too several times, but only read non-Tower Kings up until a few years ago, while I was staying in a house in the woods overlooking this really cool lake, that I finally started reading The Dark Tower books. I struggled with the first installment (Gunslinger) and the last two installments (#6 and #7) but loved #2-5.

Who is your favorite character?

Dolores Claiborne or the kids from IT.

What is your favorite book?

IT is my favourite. Also love Misery, Dolores Claiborne, Gerald's Game, and 11/22/63.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Europe.

how did you find this site?

On google many years ago.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Jonah!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Andrew Campbell is on a distinguished road Andrew Campbell's Avatar

Howdy, folks. I just joined a couple of days ago.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? The book series? or the site? I learned of the novel as many people did: saw it listed on the "Other Books By Stephen King" page in Pet Sematery. By that time, of course, the 1st edition was long gone. I did manage to snag a second edition at Forbidden Planet bookstore in New York City.

Who is your favorite charcter? Too tough to say. Roland Deschain, Johnny Smith, Father Donald Callahan all rank high on the list.

What is your favorite book? Another toss-up. 'Salem's Lot and The Dead Zone are neck-and-neck, rounding the far turn and heading for home.

How old are you? 50, errr-- 49 and 14 months.

Where are you from? Born in New Jersey, been living in Nashville, Tennessee since 1987.

do you have a nickname? Nope.

how did you find this site? I've known about it for a while, and occasionally browse the forums. I first heard about it when I was a member of the "SKFakes" billboard/forum several years ago, when the proliferation of phoney King signatures was becoming more than a mere annoyance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 430 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast