Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 430 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattFoley View Post
    Hi, all...checking in:

Who is your favorite character? Blaine the Mono...I felt a surprising amount of sympathy for Blaine, a fact that until this very moment did not concern me. Now, however...
    Welcome, Blaine the Mono is one of my favorites too.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Traveler Langolier59 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

As a newbie to the site, I'd just like to say Hi!
    Been a Stephen King fan since first reading The Shining back in 1977 and have been hooked ever since. Joined a book club so I wouldn't miss any of his new books so got my copy of The Gunslinger when it was first issued in 1982.
    Favourite character has got to be Roland.
    Favourite DT book is The Wind through the Keyhole (favourite King book probably The Green Mile but really hard to choose).
    I am 54 and live in Lincolnshire, UK.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site Langolier59!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to another UK collector!!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! Please feel free to post often.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler honeymonstaz is on a distinguished road honeymonstaz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Continuing the UK invasion a big hello to all from the East Midlands
    Been a reader for approx 20yrs, and a collector since last Christmas when my wife purchased my first signed SK from a certain Tito_Villa and I've never looked back
    Fav DT would be WTTK simply because I haven't read the others for what seems such a long time. . . need to amend that situation
    Fav book would be The Dark Half as it was my first, and they're always special
    I'm 33 and a relative newbie to the collectable side of literature, so please bear with if I ask silly questions !

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome HoneyMonstaz!! Not only from the UK but practically on my doorstep!

Don't worry there are no stupid questions, but you may get some silly answers!

Tom is the best eh? Care to share which SK book you now own?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Traveler honeymonstaz is on a distinguished road honeymonstaz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was meant to say Christmas 2012, and it was flatsigned Lisey's Story

Since added to with approx 10 more SK sigs all S/L's as well as numerous Joe Hill, James Herbert, John Connlly etc

There was a period when Tom must have felt he was my personal bookshop (!) and yes he is the best, and a Derby supporter which doesn't harm his reputation any in my eyes !

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by honeymonstaz View Post
    ...and a Derby supporter which doesn't harm his reputation any in my eyes !
    Ah there it is, I knew Tom couldn't be perfect

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome.

You will adjust. When Stroppy comes around, just go to your happy place.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, honeymonstaz! Don't forget to start a collections thread in Calvin's Corner. We'd all love to see what you have.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Welcome, honeymonstaz! Don't forget to start a collections thread in Calvin's Corner. We'd all love to see what you have.

John
    Agreed!!! Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Welcome.

Any place that has goblins is a happy place

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Welcome.

Any place that has goblins is a happy place
    Who let the "Goblin" out???????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon. He left the door unlocked when he went for Pastrami at the Deli

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Jon. He left the door unlocked when he went for Pastrami at the Deli
    Ahh, yes that makes sense. Is his family safe? LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    There, I gave ya two!! "97" by my count!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Who let the "Goblin" out???????

Could be a hit rap song!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Hi, My name is Karen. I have been MIA for quite some time. Popping in to read threads but not comment. A little shy of the Stephen King world right now.
    But I can't wait for the two new books to come out!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Karen. Welcome back (don't be shy )

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Hi, My name is Karen. I have been MIA for quite some time. Popping in to read threads but not comment. A little shy of the Stephen King world right now.
    But I can't wait for the two new books to come out!
    Imagine, "Nerak" in an "Introduce yourself thread" and she a woman who needs no introduction!! Welcome back, my dear!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, Karen!

John

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 430 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 412 ... LastLast