Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 430 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hi Everyone, I've already informally introduced myself on other threads but here goes, My Name is Tommy and I have been collecting books, in particular Stephen King books for over 20 years now and have a fair-sized collection I hope to be sharing with you soon, thanks!
    Welcome Tommy, it sounds like we have been collecting for about the same amount of time!

Ken

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hi Everyone, I've already informally introduced myself on other threads but here goes, My Name is Tommy and I have been collecting books, in particular Stephen King books for over 20 years now and have a fair-sized collection I hope to be sharing with you soon, thanks!
    Welcome to the site. Have fun and enjoy the wealth of information that has been compiled.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Tommy, looking forward to seeing your collection!

John

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tommy, welcome to the site, I look forward to seeing your collection.
    Christine

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Thanks Everyone!

Traveler BobbyOodle is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower? My dad just had a bunch of books sitting around, and Gunslinger was there. I had read a ton of Stephen King before this, and he esteemed this series as his Magnum Opus, so I had to read it, yenno?

Who is your favorite charcter? Eddie, by far.

What is your favorite book? Wolves of the Calla and Wizard and Gladd tie for me, with Dark Tower at a close second.

How old are you? 17.

Where are you from? Pacific NorthWest.

do you have a nickname? No. Haha. I mean, people call me Bobby, Robert, Bobert, Roberto, any variation of the name.

I'm really into writing, playing, and listening to music. That is all.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyOodle View Post
    Wolves of the Calla

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Bobby!

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!

Spoiler:
    Post regularly and visit the site often!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler remyzaguan is on a distinguished road

Livin' in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I joined about one year ago, and I didn't introduce myself at that time. I'm somewhat of a cyberintrovert. I've come to the site off and on, usually checking ifo on books I'm wanting to buy, and a couple of days ago I had the time to start exploring. As an avid, nay, rabid reader and collector of Stephen King, I love this place!

If any other newcomers haven't checked out the thread on keeping track of your books, you must check it out! There I just discovered Shelfproud, and thus a new reason for my wondrous wife to wonder why I'm always now in my office! http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-of-your-books

I may have double posted this, and if I did, apologies to all. I wrote this, then pressed Reply to Thread and it disappeared and I found it nowhere. So now I'm using Post Quick Reply. I gotta figure this stuff out!

John F. Kennedy Dead Man is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Dead

Hi I am James. Got into the series in 87.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi James. Welcome to the boards. Please feel free to post often.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Man View Post
    Hi I am James. Got into the series in 87.

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyOodle View Post
    How did you discover the Dark Tower? My dad just had a bunch of books sitting around, and Gunslinger was there. I had read a ton of Stephen King before this, and he esteemed this series as his Magnum Opus, so I had to read it, yenno?

Who is your favorite charcter? Eddie, by far.

What is your favorite book? Wolves of the Calla and Wizard and Gladd tie for me, with Dark Tower at a close second.

How old are you? 17.

Where are you from? Pacific NorthWest.

do you have a nickname? No. Haha. I mean, people call me Bobby, Robert, Bobert, Roberto, any variation of the name.

I'm really into writing, playing, and listening to music. That is all.
    Really glad to have your here, Bobby. Eddie's also my favorite character. I enjoy writing, too. Hope you post often!

Bears: WAG is the much better one of his tied two

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Ooh, I like that one, Jean!!! Share the link?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stebbins View Post
    Bears: WAG is the much better one of his tied two
    In your wildest dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Ooh, I like that one, Jean!!! Share the link?
    It's in my photobucket. I think you can use the code:

s91.photobucket.com/user/mishemplushem/media/Facilitation/welcome_dragon.gif.html][img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/welcome_dragon.gif

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stumbling around this site and discovering more and more as I go. I've pseudo introduced myself in another thread, and found a very welcome response. I've been a Stephen King fan and collector for years now, I was introduced to Christine in my mid teens about a decade ago. There was no turning back after that.

At first I was buying every paperback novel of his that I didn't own, and then it became a collection and I gave away most of the paper backs and replaced them with hardcovers. Now I'm trying to replace all of those with first editions. So the sickness goes it seems. Prizes of my collection are a 1st Rage that I picked up at a used book store for $5 and my S/L copy of Joyland that's 1/724 (lucked out on that one!)

Looking forward to reading more on this site and getting to know the other members.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

As I said elsewhere, welcome! Please post often. And don't forget, I'm sure we'd love to see your collection!

John

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ha! The collection is not that impressive at the moment, especially compared to most. Though I do have a couple signed Owen King and Joe Hill novels, my SK collection is lacking in real value. Too many book club editions that should be 1sts

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The value doesn't matter. If you like it, then show us!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    The value doesn't matter. If you like it, then show us!

John
    Yes, we just LOVE pictures!!! LOL

Welcome to the site!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by remyzaguan View Post
    Well, I joined about one year ago, and I didn't introduce myself at that time. I'm somewhat of a cyberintrovert. I've come to the site off and on, usually checking ifo on books I'm wanting to buy, and a couple of days ago I had the time to start exploring. As an avid, nay, rabid reader and collector of Stephen King, I love this place!
    "Cyberintrovert." That's interesting. Would you say that you're also introverted IRL? Or are your reasons for coming here just different from non-virtual experiences?
    Sociological curiosity. If this sounds too clinical or to answer is awkward, then never mind.
    Nice to meet you all in any case.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 430 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 403 ... LastLast