Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 430 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Groomp! Please feel free to join in as much as you want.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Groomp,
    I'm also new here and I have to say there are tons of great people and great info. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
    Randy
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    The Stand S/L in coffin box
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Groomp!!
    We love getting new people here, dive in and post when you feel like it.
    Christine

Gunslinger Apprentice Groomp will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, everyone! It's nice to meet you all! I'll try and post as much as I can.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Groomp View Post
    Thanks, everyone! It's nice to meet you all! I'll try and post as much as I can.

Welcome!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Groomp will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Your collection is astonishing, I have to say! I am slowly building up my own, I get a majority of my books secondhand.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Groomp View Post
    Your collection is astonishing, I have to say! I am slowly building up my own, I get a majority of my books secondhand.
    Many thanks!! I am sure you will get there as well!! Collecting is a disease!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler Eowynne is on a distinguished road Eowynne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi.

I am also new. I am a fan since I was about 12 years old. Currently reading Joyland. I hope I can discuss here some of the books I read.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Eowynne! Please feel free to post often!

John

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Eowynne!!
    Christine

Traveler NickP will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I had heard that King was pretty good, so randomly grabbed one of his books.

Who is your favorite charcter?
    Oy

What is your favorite book?
    The Dark Tower Book VII

How old are you?
    16 (17 in a month)

Where are you from?
    Pittsburgh, PA, US

do you have a nickname?
    Some of my friends call me "Big Tex" because I'm 6'3" and love country music.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, NickP! Please feel free to post often.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome NickP! Good to meet you.
    Christine

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to have you NickP. I too got into DT from hearing how good King was from my friend next door. I was thirteen, and we both soon started posting on the old DT site. Always happy to hear young people reading for fun, especially when they have such good taste to like SK

Traveler UOZ is on a distinguished road UOZ's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    Well, I buy (and read) ALL of the mainstream material Stephen King puts out and even some of the harder-to-find stuff, so the Dark Tower series was a no-brainer.

Who is your favorite charcter?
    Roland.

What is your favorite book?
    Not sure I have one. Of ALL of King's novels, my all-time fave would probably be 'The Dead Zone.'

How old are you?
    Just turned 55.

Where are you from?
    I am from and still live in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada.

Do you have a nickname?
    Not really.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

New Members/Collectors should visit this thread...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...od-Home-Thread

I know I have other 1/1 available that are not posted so, ask away!!! You may get a surprise!!! This is a very unique Internet community!!! We all help (float) each other here!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone,

My name is Mike, I'm new to the forum and VERY impressed. I have to warn you all that I'm not terribly computer savvy, and I don't come with any letters of recommendation. However, I swear I've never eaten anything that was still breathing, and I don't pee in pools!

Sincerely,
    Mike

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to have you here, Mike!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Mike. Please feel free to post often!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Mike, good to have you here!!!
    Christine

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Hi Everyone, I've already informally introduced myself on other threads but here goes, My Name is Tommy and I have been collecting books, in particular Stephen King books for over 20 years now and have a fair-sized collection I hope to be sharing with you soon, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 430 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 ... LastLast