Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 430 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,300 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, "D"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler louguzzo is on a distinguished road

Default Hile, wordslingers.

My name is louguzzo. Here is the rest:

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I read the back of Wizard and Glass at Walmart when the big paperback came out in '98 and decided to start at the beginning.

Who is your favorite charcter? Walter - I was a big Randy Flagg fan before I ever knew about DT.

What is your favorite book? Wizard and Glass. Nostalgia, romance, love, and the discretion of superior beings in a world forever gone will never be captured as elegantly.

How old are you? 32 - Started along the Path of the Beam in my senior year of high school - it should be noted that I started The Gunslinger in April and finished Wizard and Glass in June (I actually got fired from my summer job for taking extended reading breaks plowing through WaG); springtime will forever remind me of the Dark Tower.

Where are you from? Western Nebraska

do you have a nickname? louguzzo is not my real name, so I guess that's close enough...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site....poke around; I am sure you will be thrilled.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Welcome to the site....poke around; I am sure you will be thrilled.
    What he said!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

John F. Kennedy Chantarelle is on a distinguished road

Hi all, I've lurked here on and off for quite a while now, but as I'm doing another re-read of the series, I'd like to be a bit more active, so here goes:

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I honestly don't remember. I know it was sometime after the release of TWL and before WaG because I seriously thought the wait for IV would kill me!!

Who is your favorite charcter?
    I finally made a decision on this a little while ago. Eddie is my favourite, but I love Jake the most.

What is your favorite book?
    Drawing of the Three. Hands down favourite book of all time

How old are you?
    I'm a lady, so I don't think you're supposed to ask me that. Ok, ok, I'm 35 in a few days.

Where are you from?
    Brisbane, Australia.

Do you have a nickname?
    None that I'm going to share.

And if I can be bold enough to add another question, I'd like to answer how many / which copies of the books I own:

I've never been much of a book collector and have always believed the pleasure should be in the reading and not to get all OCD Cal Toweresque about it. So I was pretty pleased when I bought the whole paperback series for around $40.00. But recently I finally gave in and bought hard cover first printings on Ebay. Along with buying the kindle version, because I just have to have this portable, I now own 3 different sets. It's not as impressive as some of the collections I've seen on this site, but it was quite a splurge for me and I felt the need to share :-)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jean,
    excellent plaque??? what exactly is this? made from pewter, plaster, foam ?
    Do you happen to know if these are available elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Always great to have another Aussie on board Chanterelle
    We all float down here!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome. Hopefully you stick around for more than fifteen posts.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Jean,
    excellent plaque??? what exactly is this? made from pewter, plaster, foam ?
    Do you happen to know if these are available elsewhere?

no, alas, I don't know! I came across the picture ages ago, and stored it in photobucket, have no idea now where it originated from

Traveler junkhead19 is on a distinguished road

I discovered the Dark Tower series about 5 months ago. I had always heard of them and I always loved Steven King but never invested the time I knew it would take to read them all until recently.

Favorite character would have to be Jake. He reminds me so much of how I was at his age.

My favorite Dark Tower book is a tie with The Dark Tower and Wizard and Glass.

Im 22 years old.

From Syracuse NY

My nick name is Doughy but I Prefer my real name Joseph.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Joseph! Stick around and post often!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn if you don't find the most awesome "Welcome's", Jean!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

: modestly bows :

Traveler bumhug66 is on a distinguished road

I was a fan of Stephen King having read loads of his books but it was my husband that introduced me to the tower during our courtship. I fell in love with mid world and i have never left since as i make a point of reading them at least once a year.

Who is your favorite character?
    Jake and Oy. It's their beautiful friendship and loyalty to one another that draws me to them.

wizard and glass as you get to understand why Roland is how he is.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Central Scotland, UK

do you have a nickname?
    Bubbles

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bumhug66 View Post
    I was a fan of Stephen King having read loads of his books but it was my husband that introduced me to the tower during our courtship. I fell in love with mid world and i have never left since as i make a point of reading them at least once a year.

Who is your favorite character?
    Jake and Oy. It's their beautiful friendship and loyalty to one another that draws me to them.

wizard and glass as you get to understand why Roland is how he is.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Central Scotland, UK

do you have a nickname?
    Bubbles
    Welcome, my brotha from another mother!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Bubbles!
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Traveler MommyBumbler is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I love Stephen King. When I lived in MO, my fiance's boss recommend I read it... so I did.... a lot

Who is your favorite charcter? Besides Oy? Roland and Susannah

What is your favorite book? of the series.... all but Wastelands. I could. and have, read them over and over.

How old are you? 32

Where are you from? Originally from NJ. Currently PA

do you have a nickname? plenty of them. but MOMMY is my favorite

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Mommy!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Welcome!!

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Huge Welcome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 430 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast