Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 430 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all new Members!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler eeZee is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys! The salutations here are much less tits-or-gtfo-ish than I'm used to on internet forums so this will take some adjustment.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by eeZee View Post
    The salutations here are much less tits-or-gtfo-ish than I'm used to
    Sorry to disappoint.

Welcome!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by eeZee View Post
    Thanks guys! The salutations here are much less tits-or-gtfo-ish than I'm used to on internet forums so this will take some adjustment.
    Give it time.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah, we hardly ever tell anyone to gtfo.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    this is the main reason why we're both tolerated here, Brice...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    this is the main reason why we're both tolerated here, Brice...

Well that, and the freaking "cutesy" pics of "Bears"!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Also, "Jean" is a really cool guy, but "Brice" seems cool and all, but is "Sicilian" so keep an eye on that guy!! And over your shoulder as well!!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not me you wanna' keep your eye on.

Spoiler:
    Those long distance phone calls up north, maybe...but, not me.

Besides I'm only half Sicilian. The other half is Irish mostly.

If you rescue me

John F. Kennedy XerxesRex is on a distinguished road XerxesRex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome All!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by XerxesRex View Post
    Welcome All!
    Says the guy with 23 posts!!! LOL Just Kidding, dude!!!! This is a rough crowd!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Don't judge just cause you passed the 8,000 mark... you're still a "newbie" compared to Brice's 20,000.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

8,000 posts? That's adorable

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    LOL Touche'!!! Somehow I feel older!!! LOL

I was "Director for a day" though!!! LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    And the world somehow did not end!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    !2,000 is pretty cute too.

Library Girl: Almost everyone is.

Crazier still; I've had absences of several months duration.

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Hi all from Germany! Till today i have been reading this forum since April this year, but now i get louder. Usually i spend my money to silver and gold coins and collect several countries. So i already was a collector since years and know about several techniques of collecting and also the psychological problems.
    Inspired by stockerlone from the german SK-forum i started my book-collector-carrier this year. Its a very wide and awsome expensive field indeed and i concentrate to spend my little money to SK-books of course and to Joe Hill... My first "big caught" was the signed TWTTK-UK-version.

I hope i can learn a lot of things from this forum! Thanks all!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Lauterer and post often!

John

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome lauterer!

Look for Calvin's Corner for the collectable section of this site.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice BigSchu22 is on a distinguished road BigSchu22's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not me you wanna' keep your eye on.

Spoiler:
    Those long distance phone calls up north, maybe...but, not me.

Besides I'm only half Sicilian. The other half is Irish mostly.
    Hey, I'm 1/4 Sicilian and a bit of Irish as well. Who isn't a little Irish in the US though?
    Scorpius: Kill her. Then we'll have pizza and margarita shooters. Go on, John. Kill her. Do it. Do it.
    John Crichton: [aims gun at Scorpius instead] Nobody has margaritas with pizza.

My Mood
    Inspired

Welcome, Lauterer!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hello all...it's been a while....figured i'd reintroduce myself for those who don't remember me, since it's been damn near 2-3 years.

i am westie, and i am an alcoholic

....wait, wrong group talk. hehe
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back. Good to hear from you.

My Mood
    Inspired

Nice to meet you!

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i'm from the old guard. all these new faces! i must re-establish myself
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    i'm from the old guard. all these new faces! i must re-establish myself
    I remember you. buddy. buddy!! Welcome back!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 430 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 386 ... LastLast