Donate To Keep The Site Robust And Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 386 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 9629

Thread: Introduce yourself

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess we're not hardcore enough for Pip... or perhaps he's lurking?

Roont Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, we have many lurkers around here.

Indeed we are well met Xerxes.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    Iíll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (pablo)

I still had some honor. I still have some now.

To all bearfriends: please read this and/or watch this

John F. Kennedy XerxesRex is on a distinguished road XerxesRex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Well met Jean!

Traveler mrneg is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I purchased a few SK paperbacks, in the late 80's, The Gunslinger and The Drawing of the Three were among them.

Who is your favorite character?

Oy, funny and lovable like the family dog with a don't mess with me or mine attitude.
    What is your favorite book?

It has been a while since I read the first four, I would have to say "Wind through the Keyhole". It was the reason why I finished the series.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Northern California

Do you have a nickname?

No

Iím not a clown Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome mrneg!
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!

Traveler jasonh is on a distinguished road jasonh's Avatar

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I read the Gunslinger in the early 90's, but at the time didn't follow-up with the other books in the series - the ones that were available at that time! Then about three years ago I picked up a copy of The Eyes Of The Dragon in a secondhand shop, and reading it re-kindled my interest in the DT. It prompted me to read the Gunslinger again - revised version this time - and since then I've moved through the rest of the books. This included an 18 month "break" at the start of "Song of Susannah", which took me a long time to get into. I nearly gave up on the whole series, but was glad when it picked up.

I'm now stand about 20 pages from the end of book 7, which I am planning to finish it tonight!

Who is your favorite character?

Roland (obvious I know), or Flagg (in his various guises).

What is your favorite book?

The Wastelands.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Kent - England

Do you have a nickname?

No

Iím not a clown Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site jasonh!

The Tenant Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

.44SLINGER

My brother was reading the dark tower a few years ago and i had always found it interesting. he would always tell me what he had read that
    day. About two months ago i read the gunslinger born comic book and was hooked from there and im a couple hundred pages into the
    wastelands now. At work its pretty much all im thinking about.
    My favorite character is Roland due to being a tower junkie, he reminds me of the man with no name and only has one objective.
    I dont know my favorite book yet ;(
    Im 21 years old
    Born in Bakersfield, ca
    Living in Morro Bay, ca
    the only nickname i've ever held onto is marcus welby MD

The Shape of Water fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

Welcome, one and all !
    If I told you about her, the princess without voice, what would I say?

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME ALL!!!!!

My Collection:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    WELCOME ALL!!!!!
    Ditto, This is a test!!

My Collection:

Roont Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

A test of what?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    Iíll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    A test of what?
    Just kidding!!! Damn, "Boston" person!!! You didn't pass!!! LOL

My Collection:

Servant of Gan Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to:
    Carbinworld, jasonh & .44SLINGER

This site is really great, please stay awhile
    Make sure to get to Calvin's Corner via the forum.

ďThe battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.Ē - Stephen King

Traveler Geert Coolen is on a distinguished road

Hi Everybody,

After just have discovered this wonderful site I had to become a community member. Now it is time for my introduction:

HOW DUD YOU DISCOVER THE DARK TOWER? A few years ago a friend of mine give me a copy of The Gunslinger the rest started from there.

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER? Like many that has to be Roland

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? WIZARD & Glass

HOW OLD ARE YOU? I am 36 years old

WHERE ARE YOU FROM? I am from a town called Amstelveen in the The Netherlands (close to Amsterdam)

DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? Nope

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Geert!!

Traveler eeZee is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi! I'm Eddie Z. I'm looking at three books from The Dark Tower right now but I haven't started reading them. They were given to me because I told someone I wanted to write a book that apparently would have ended up being a total rip-off of DT. Stranger circumstances, still, have brought me here today.

So, hi.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by eeZee View Post
    Hi! I'm Eddie Z. I'm looking at three books from The Dark Tower right now but I haven't started reading them. They were given to me because I told someone I wanted to write a book that apparently would have ended up being a total rip-off of DT. Stranger circumstances, still, have brought me here today.

So, hi.
    Hello and welcome!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by eeZee View Post

So, hi.
    That books sounds like it would be totally awesome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 386 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast