Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 430 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,075 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome richie01, a fellow Brit!

You won't find a more friendly forum on the internet!
    They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by noal View Post
    Welcome richie01, a fellow Brit!

You won't find a more friendly forum on the internet!
    You can say that again!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That would mainly be because we go around recklessly and maliciously destroying any of them that even attempt to be as friendly as us.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    That would mainly be because we go around recklessly and maliciously destroying any of them that even attempt to be as friendly as us.
    Right!! Between the "Sicilian Mob", my NYC connections with the "Five Families" and "Doctor Dodge" we just go out and "Bollox" other fan sites!!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Due to the rising costs for "Lime" we are accepting "donations"!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler compton310 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    Well always been a fan of Mr King. I had to wait to purchased the complete saga before reading. Finally have it ALL. lol
    Who is your favorite charcter?
    Hands down! Roland, even thought every character is amazing have to love them all.
    What is your favorite book?
    Has to be Wizard and Glass followed really close by Drawing of the three.
    How old are you?
    Im 25 years old. Love to read, but I'm a bad speller. english is my second language.
    Where are you from?
    Im originally from El Salvador central america, but live in Virginia now. But Compton California in my city.
    do you have a nickname?
    No nickname

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Welcome! I'm pretty new here also, but I can tell you it's a very welcoming and helpful group of people!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Been about a month since I've welcomed any newcomers...
    My apologies for being such a slacker.
    Welcome to the site:

Desmond Toren
    pooloftears
    mattgreenbean
    Bad Penny (BTW.. seriously nice collection)
    stkmw02
    richie01
    compton310
    Zone88, Welcome back
    starnes_82, Welcome back

Don't forget to check out "Calvin's Corner in the Forum" & peruse the unbelievable amazing collections.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

loyal follower of Tiamat kirin is on a distinguished road kirin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome all new members and apologies to those on here who know me i havent been able to get on for some time

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

at last!!!!!!!!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loyal follower of Tiamat kirin is on a distinguished road kirin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

same here lifes been crazy new job new house new baby and now a fourth child on the way how you been jean ?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Back!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

welcome home

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys. Thought i'd go ahead and formally introduce myself. First of all, I am recently married to a gorgeous woman, and proud father of 2 boyz (a rat terrier, black/tan/white markings and looks like a pint sized german pinscher....and a fluffy sable sheltie). Currently, looking out the window and thanking the Lord Mexican Jesus that I already mowed and edged the lawn. It's already getting purdy unbearable here in hotter than hades Houston, Texas. The wife is out shopping so i was thinking today i'd spend some good hours playing Diablo III, the Demon Hunter character rocks! Will be nice once Autumm gets here and soccer/futbol starts up again.

I've always been a big reader since I grew up without a television. Bummer. I definitely like how SK allows ones imagination do alot of the work. So tired of novels and movies that are some dumbed down and simplified...get tired of cookie-cutter endings and crap. One of the best books i've read in the past few years if a book called SURVIVOR by CHUCK PALAHNUIK. It is a MUST-READ for you Dark Tower junkies!!!!!!!!!! A Must read!

Favorite stephen king book and characters are...
    1) The gunsligner
    2,3,4) Wizard and Glass, Eyes of the Dragon, The Talisman

Characters: Roland, Jack Sawyer...and the prince in eyes of the dragon.

As a young adult i spent most of my hot summer days at the library....ahhhh...Air Conditioning! Adult Fiction was still a little to mature for me but I managed to start reading John Saul.....then wandered over to Dean Koontz.......and well...Koontz, King....there were right there next to each other. King was definitely a harder read but it definitely had more substance and played well with my crazy ass imagination.

I've not met Mr. King yet but I really do want to meet him. I had a chance when he came to Dallas and when he was touring in Georgia, Lousianna....for 11/22/2963. Regardlesss, I have a full time job and just can't make those weekday trips. One of these days though I am going to have to call in sick for sure! My wife is already on board with waiting for HOURS in line if there is a book signing. Just thinking which book i'd have him sign. For sure THE GUNSLINGER....ugh..but there is also my copy of Carrie which I happened to stumble upon at a booksale and purchased for 50 Cents. OMG!!!! Currently i do have all of his books in hardcover,...all first editions. I really can't see myself having all of his limited/deluxes....just too much dinero involved...BUT! I do want to get my hands on a S/L dark tower series. Gotta make this purchase soon cause i'm sure the will be NO WAY IN HELL my wife would approve of this later...when we have kids, or when she needs a new car, or whatever.

I wouldn't be surprised if I have purchased books from or sold SK books to some of the members on here. I have close to a 500+ rating on ebay.

Oh...i just thought of something else...HBO really needs to make a series based on Joe Hills HORNS book. The whole idea of someone out there that brings out the worst in someone is pretty compelling...throw in some nudity (as HBO is known for) and presto!

Ok...that's it for now folksies....this is one long ass post...and in conjuction with my hours of Diablo III playing, I am officially on the fastrack to carpal tunnel syndrome, yikes!

-Gabriel

PS Shannon! So jealous. I've enjoyed seeing all your pics of your acquisitions.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Gabriel. I recognize you from The Collector's Forum!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, Gabriel!!!!! Visit regularly and post often!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just so you guys know..i'm NOT that gabriel Diaz character that seems to be floating around.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Just so you guys know..i'm NOT that gabriel Diaz character that seems to be floating around.

OK
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    I didn't think you were, though I'm glad that it's been addressed. Hopefully you stick around and don't take it badly, but at least a few members here got burned in transactions with that guy. Sad cause he was known to post on a couple DT boards for years.

Welcome to the site! Stay with us!

If you rescue me

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Gab, Diablo III rox, btw
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Welcome to the forum, Gabriel! I'm glad I now have someone else here who likes EOTD as much as me...I think we are in the minority.

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all, I'm Steve, I thought I might as well introduce myself. I've only been a member a very short time here, however in that time I have received what I would consider invaluable help ascertaining the legitimacy of signatures on Ebay auctions. Prior to that I only owned one legitimate signature (S/L Insomnia purchased from Zeising years ago.) I'm hoping to find some signed Trade Editions, as S/L's are kinda out-of-my budget right now, particularly looking to obtain FDNS
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Steve! There are a number of flatsigned SK signature experts on this site who are all very humble and helpful. Good luck with your search.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 430 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast