Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 430 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome aboard, man.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome HellBeast!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site Hellbeast. I'm glad you found us.

Cosmic Geek: Glad you are having a great time.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice The Cosmic Geek is on a distinguished road

Welcome, Hellbeast.

Matt, thanks, this really is a great site! I'm having a great time.

Traveler CedRhetorick is on a distinguished road

Default Greetings

Hi Folks,

Well, I just turned the final page of the Dark Tower.

I had not consulted Google, not searched for one site, not allowed for a single detail to be spoiled (well, maybe one). The finally was mine to experience. During my adventure, I wasn't in contact with anyone elese who had read the series. Now that it's done, I'm dying for some Talk of the Tower.

The ending left me with a myriad of questions and considerations. Where would I post questions without worrying about spoiling it for others?

On a side note; I has no idea that Kings books were so inerconnected. I immediatly saw the Flagg connection in the books. Once I scanned some of the fan sites, the easter eggs that King leaves for the Constant Reader is a testament to his Genius, so it is. There are tons of them. Amazing.

I am 33 years old as of yesterday and I am from Massachusetts, USA.

Traveler Opensoul is on a distinguished road Opensoul's Avatar

Default May we we be well met

May we be well met . I have created a Ka-tet of readers on the path of the beam in my when of December 2008 . I quest as the rest of you have for the Dark tower and mahap the clearing at the end of my path as well , it is Ka to tell . I am currently reading the " Song of Susannah" . Hile , Opensoul.

Traveler T.A.M is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Thankyou to everyone for welcoming me with open arms!

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, new folken! Be sure to look around...there's something for everyone here!

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome CedRhetorick!

welcome Opensoul!

Traveler CaptainTrips is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone,my name is Brad and I'm from Russellville, Alabama. I'm 38 years old and married father of three.I've always loved Stephen King,especially what I've read of The Dark Tower series(I've only read the first four books so far) and also The Stand.

Country
    Country Flag

welcome CaptainTrips, Father of Three!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Welcome New Friends !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CedRhetorick View Post
    Hi Folks,

I had not consulted Google, not searched for one site, not allowed for a single detail to be spoiled (well, maybe one). The finally was mine to experience. During my adventure, I wasn't in contact with anyone elese who had read the series. Now that it's done, I'm dying for some Talk of the Tower.

The ending left me with a myriad of questions and considerations. Where would I post questions without worrying about spoiling it for others?

On a side note; I has no idea that Kings books were so inerconnected. I immediatly saw the Flagg connection in the books. Once I scanned some of the fan sites, the easter eggs that King leaves for the Constant Reader is a testament to his Genius, so it is. There are tons of them. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Opensoul View Post
    May we be well met . I have created a Ka-tet of readers on the path of the beam in my when of December 2008 . I quest as the rest of you have for the Dark tower and mahap the clearing at the end of my path as well , it is Ka to tell . I am currently reading the " Song of Susannah" . Hile , Opensoul.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainTrips View Post
    Hello everyone,my name is Brad and I'm from Russellville, Alabama. I'm 38 years old and married father of three.I've always loved Stephen King,especially what I've read of The Dark Tower series(I've only read the first four books so far) and also The Stand.
    Welcome to each of you. It's great to have you as a member of our community.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Wow look at all the new happy smiling faces, welcome everyone to the site, I am so happy to meet you all.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Traveler Tenegra is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I was on a forum which I regularly frequent and they recommended it. I am nearly finished with the final book *sniff*

Who is your favorite charcter?
    Roland the tortured soul or Stanley / Sheemie Ruiz

What is your favorite book?
    Wizard and Glass closely followed by Wolves of Calla

How old are you?
    I am 23 years old

Where are you from?
    I am from Colchester, Essex, England

do you have a nickname?
    Just call me adam... or Danny. either one works on forums but Adam more

Well I am here and in love with the books. A n awesome series and now I can talk I am looking forward to chatting with you guys

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Tenegra!

Roland would have understood.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by CedRhetorick View Post
    Hi Folks,

Welcome, CedRhetorick! For more discussion on the series, go to the main forum index page, scroll down to MidWorld and look around. There's a ton of stuff in there, and each forum is marked as a spoiler forum, so everyone going in there knows there could be spoilers.

Country
    Country Flag

welcome Tenegra!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tenegra View Post
    I was on a forum which I regularly frequent and they recommended it. I am nearly finished with the final book *sniff*

Roland the tortured soul or Stanley / Sheemie Ruiz

Wizard and Glass closely followed by Wolves of Calla

How old are you?
    I am 23 years old

Where are you from?
    I am from Colchester, Essex, England

do you have a nickname?
    Just call me adam... or Danny. either one works on forums but Adam more

Well I am here and in love with the books. A n awesome series and now I can talk I am looking forward to chatting with you guys
    Great to meet you Tenegra, welcome to the site.

Traveler easilyamused is on a distinguished road

Was given a copy of wizard and glass when it was first released and fell in love with the story, from there went out and bought the first 3 books.

Roland hands down, after reading about his adventures in Mejis I felt that this was the best insight into a character that King had ever acheived.

Wizards and Glass from the series, in general....... who knows, there are so many great books out there!!!

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Cardiff, UK

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Welcome to the site, easilyamused!

It seems like a lot of people got into the series from first reading W&G. I wonder why that is.

If you have any questions about the site please feel free to post them here!

Along the Path of the Beam Nanidesuka is on a distinguished road Nanidesuka's Avatar

My buddy had a box fulla Stephen King books, and i happened to pick up a few, among them were The Cycle of the Werewolf, The Dark Half, and The Gunslinger. ^^

Roland~ he's everywhere, really.... >.>' ever notice that?

I can't choose just one....it'd probably be The Gunslinger and Wizard and Glass

How old are you?
    (it's one of those useless things you notice once you've read about 19. That 16 is 19 with an inverted 9...)

Where are you from?
    Colorado, US~

do you have a nickname?
    Friends call me Sou-kun. ^^

I'm glad i found this place, none of my friends understands what the hell my obsession is with the Dark Tower... ^^"

My Mood
    Amused

Welcome to the site, Nanidsuka! I'm in Colorado too. It's always cool to have another Coloradan around here.

Along the Path of the Beam Nanidesuka is on a distinguished road Nanidesuka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Welcome to the site, Nanidsuka! I'm in Colorado too. It's always cool to have another Coloradan around here.

^^ thankee~

Great to know someone from the area~!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here

Great to meet you both, welcome to the site.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 430 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast