Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 430 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,400 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Yep, good people, little drama. So it seems at least. I haven't been here long enough to get into a scuffle though. I definitely see healthy disagreements that seem to get worked out just fine.
    Good advice.

But it is a empirical fact that those who disagree with me are wrong and should be punished.

WELCOME everyone!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler MarkEllett will become famous soon enough

Not sure if this could class as spoiler, purely theortetical but is linked to things people may not know

Hi everyone,

I have a thought I need opinion on. I was thinking about Engineer Bob, which linked to Bob Gray (Pennywise/Dandelo) (additional tangential to Dreamcatcher). Could IT be the Ageless Stranger? Occupies the same plane as Maturin

Edit: Apologies for the abruptness but I needed to let that run

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie, looking to enjoy equal enthusiasm about the best book series ever released.

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm a newbie, looking to enjoy equal enthusiasm about the best book series ever released.
    Hi and welcome!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, thanks! Just out of curiosity, but why can I not do anything on here? It seems that most of what should be basic permissions are restricted.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, thanks! Just out of curiosity, but why can I not do anything on here? It seems that most of what should be basic permissions are restricted.
    You need 5 post for all member rights.

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Time to get busy then.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome welcome welcome!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome! There are so many great threads to discuss the series. Explore! Post! Have fun.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everybody. I was on here way back in 2012. I had to come back since THE DARK TOWER MOVIE IS FINALLY HERE! HELLLLL YEAH!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome back!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome old and new....

Traveler oldwoman will become famous soon enough

How did you discover the Dark Tower? Followed SK from his first novel - read the Gunslinger so early... lost track... resumed... IDK how many times I have taken this DT journey

Who is your favorite character? ONE? ONE only? ALL of them...

What is your favorite book? The Velveteen Rabbit

How old are you? mind your own beeswax, sonny

Where are you from? Beyond the black stump, Australia

do you have a nickname? Maggie

how did you find this site? DT Junkie

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all newcomers, including fellow Aussie "oldwoman"

Welcome Welcome!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Maggie!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oldwoman View Post
    How did you discover the Dark Tower? Followed SK from his first novel - read the Gunslinger so early... lost track... resumed... IDK how many times I have taken this DT journey

Who is your favorite character? ONE? ONE only? ALL of them...

What is your favorite book? The Velveteen Rabbit

How old are you? mind your own beeswax, sonny

Where are you from? Beyond the black stump, Australia

do you have a nickname? Maggie

how did you find this site? DT Junkie
    Long days and pleasant nights.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Traveler Talisgirl19 will become famous soon enough Talisgirl19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Long Days, peeps.
    I read my first SK book at 13, Misery.
    2 journeys to the tower, about 1/3 of the Marvels...but
    as I am finishing a second read (after 15+years) of Insomnia,
    I have recently acquired the rest of the Marvels currently available.
    They are sitting untouched on a shelf untouched until I finish Insomnia.
    And then I shall savor each one slowly...

I don't have a favorite character. They're people, and they fuck me up.

I'm from California, in my late 30's, nice to meetcha.

a.k.a. Drunkenmimes, Ecclectic LadyLand and found this place from a search result in regards to copyright and the KA symbol
    Last edited by Talisgirl19; 05-24-2017 at 01:54 PM. Reason: left stuff out

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, everyone!

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Talisgirl!

Quote Originally Posted by Talisgirl19 View Post

I don't have a favorite character. They're people, and they fuck me up.
    Well done there.

And welcome to the boards. It's always cool to see new members who have been long-time King fans. I hope you enjoy the site.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Talisgirl!

WTB:

Traveler Talisgirl19 will become famous soon enough Talisgirl19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thankee Sai's

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, all!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 430 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 ... LastLast