Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 430 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself

Gunslinger Apprentice JasKo is on a distinguished road JasKo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome everyone! Great to have you onboard!
    /You Suck!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to see you here Servant.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome everyone else.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Awoken Enigma Sai_Rhavan is on a distinguished road Sai_Rhavan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Alrighty, well...
    My name's Nathan,I'm 18... I'm a Gemini and like long walks on the beach... Just kidding.
    In my own group for ultimate destruction, i go by Heresy.
    I was introduced to the Dark Tower shortly after my mother suffered an aneurysm.(SP) My brother pulled me aside while i was looking through the Hospital's little library- a total of half a book shelf- and said that when I got older, that this book would change my life. I was six at the time, and it took me 10 years to find it again but once I did, I never looked back. Sappy story? possibly. But I regret none of it.
    My favorite book is Wizard and Glass, and I love to see the comic illustrations from Marvel along with it. Out of the seven, Song of Susannah is my least favorite.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Welcome, Sai Rhavan!
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome Sai Rhavan!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai_Rhavan View Post
    Alrighty, well...
    My name's Nathan,I'm 18... I'm a Gemini and like long walks on the beach... Just kidding.
    I was introduced to the Dark Tower shortly after my mother suffered an aneurysm.(SP) My brother pulled me aside while i was looking through the Hospital's little library- a total of half a book shelf- and said that when I got older, that this book would change my life. I was six at the time, and it took me 10 years to find it again but once I did, I never looked back. Sappy story? possibly. But I regret none of it.
    My favorite book is Wizard and Glass, and I love to see the comic illustrations from Marvel along with it. Out of the seven, Song of Susannah is my least favorite.
    Welcome Sai Rhavan.

That's not a sappy story, it's a great story about how you started on a great journey. I wish I had a story like that about how I first discoverd the Dark Tower.

Also, is your Mom okay?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alphaom3ga View Post
    Hi guys. My names Alan from Melbourne, Australia and i've been following the Dark Tower books since i first started reading Kings work at the tender age of 11 (and its been many a year since then). I've only just found this site and HAD to join! Hope all is well with everyone and hope to get into some fevered DT discussions in the future.

Long days and pleasant nights people
    Welcome to the site Alan, its great to meet you.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcomewelcome.

Roland would have understood.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sai_Rhavan View Post
    Alrighty, well...
    Welcome Sai Rhavan.

That's not a sappy story, it's a great story about how you started on a great journey. I wish I had a story like that about how I first discoverd the Dark Tower.

Also, is your Mom okay?
    Yes, that is a great story, except the reason you were at the hospital in the first place. I hope your mom fully recovered.

Welcome!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Howdy new people!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Traveler robotstump is on a distinguished road

Yo everyone. I just finished The Gunslinger and am looking forward to reading the rest of the books. I figured I'd join up here in case I had any questions. Thanks.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOVE your username!! Enjoy yourself, and avoid the spoilers which are pretty much clearly marked in the forums

Traveler robotstump is on a distinguished road

Yeah I almost stepped right into one earlier! I would have been so mad haha. Thanks for the welcome

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No worries

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys. My names Alan from Melbourne, Australia and i've been following the Dark Tower books since i first started reading Kings work at the tender age of 11 (and its been many a year since then). I've only just found this site and HAD to join! Hope all is well with everyone and hope to get into some fevered DT discussions in the future.

Welcome, I'm fairly new here as well but I know a bunch of these people from another world.

I think you will find this place very nice, with tons of cool people.

Also, you should talk to a fella named Zoneseek, he is also from Australia. I'm sure all you guys know each other over there.

Wow, I now know 2 people form Australia. If I'm ever chosen to get a boat and collect 2 people from every country, I'm all set for Australia.
    THANK THE LORD MAN JESUS

You don't know what its been like man, having to tolerate all of this american crap and bad spelling. AND THE MEXICAN ASWELL! *throws limes at nando*. Years. Its been years. There was a kiwi guy once, at another site, but thats it. Maybe I can stop abusing valium now to numb myself from the situation
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Good to see you here Servant.

It's good to see you here too Brice.

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post

Welcome, I'm fairly new here as well but I know a bunch of these people from another world.

I think you will find this place very nice, with tons of cool people.

Also, you should talk to a fella named Zoneseek, he is also from Australia. I'm sure all you guys know each other over there.

Wow, I now know 2 people form Australia. If I'm ever chosen to get a boat and collect 2 people from every country, I'm all set for Australia.
    THANK THE LORD MAN JESUS

You don't know what its been like man, having to tolerate all of this american crap and bad spelling. AND THE MEXICAN ASWELL! *throws limes at nando*. Years. Its been years. There was a kiwi guy once, at another site, but thats it. Maybe I can stop abusing valium now to numb myself from the situation
    Now the two of you can sit back and crack open a nice cold Fosters.....

John F. Kennedy Katet is on a distinguished road Katet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Katet View Post
    How old are you?
    I'm 23 but my b-day is in exactly one month ^.^
    What...Christmas Day?!! No way! Do you get two lots of presents? I always wondered how you'd sort that out

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. And no, my B'day is actually Dec. 22nd but thats close enough! lol I always call it my Birthmas b/c I get birthday presents that are convieniently also christmas presents..

"It ends this way, he thought. Again and again it ends this way. There are quests and roads that lead ever onward, and all of them end in the same place--upon the killing ground." The Gunslinger pg 155

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. And no, my B'day is actually Dec. 22nd but thats close enough! lol I always call it my Birthmas b/c I get birthday presents that are convieniently also christmas presents..
    I get that too, and my birthday is on the 25th of November!

Sucks, doesnt it?

The Master sai blaine is on a distinguished road sai blaine's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hellooooooooooooooo

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome robotstump!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone!! Great to meet you and welcome to the site.

The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

John F. Kennedy Katet is on a distinguished road Katet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I get that too, and my birthday is on the 25th of November!

Sucks, doesnt it?

Yeah pretty much but thats pretty bad when you b'day is in Nov and people do that to ya lol Oh and Welcome fellow New People!

"It ends this way, he thought. Again and again it ends this way. There are quests and roads that lead ever onward, and all of them end in the same place--upon the killing ground." The Gunslinger pg 155

Traveler Ronin of Gilead is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    my mother, I'd always been into fiction books and she told me to pick it up so I did and I've been hooked on it ever since

Who is your favorite charcter?
    hard question. I'd have to pick from 3. Eddie, Cort, or Sheemie (if I'm thinking right)

What is your favorite book?
    Wolves of Callah followed closely by Wizard and Glass

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Kentucky

do you have a nickname?
    Ronin because In all of the stories I've written the main character was named Ronin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 430 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast