+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 392 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392
Results 9,776 to 9,779 of 9779

Thread: Introduce yourself

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Welcome, Jerrika!
    “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    Mark Twain

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Welcome Jerrika, and don't worry we'll be gentle..
    They, they......told us all that......
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Welcome Jerrika, and don't worry we'll be gentle..
    WELCOME!!!

And Jerrika, when Brian comes around with a box of crickets, a tub of Vicks Vaporub and those strange urges; just go to your happy place. It will be over quickly.
    You know it's not only mad men who listen to fools.

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon is a splendid one to behold Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Haven't posted here yet, so I guess I'll just say I mainly joined as a collector of limited edition books, mostly fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. My King collection is small but growing.

Aww..it seems I missed your introduction.

WELCOME!!
    You know it's not only mad men who listen to fools.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 392 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392