+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 407 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 ... LastLast
Results 9,926 to 9,950 of 10159

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler Kraken will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian’s much appreciated

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Kraken has been released!!!

Welcome!!!
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

The Tenant Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! bears are back!!!!!!!!!! hourray!!!!!!!! thank you Jerome, thank you Brice thousand times!! due to a fatal twist of fate there's been a glitch of either the bears' memory, or the internet, or the fabrics of the existence itself, and bears have been unable to log in for months, and now they are baaaaaack!!!!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! bears are back!!!!!!!!!! hourray!!!!!!!! thank you Jerome, thank you Brice thousand times!! due to a fatal twist of fate there's been a glitch of either the bears' memory, or the internet, or the fabrics of the existence itself, and bears have been unable to log in for months, and now they are baaaaaack!!!!!!

Gunslinger jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back!

John

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

You fresh outta the Gulag, Jean??? lol Welcome back to the forum, my man!!!!

The Tenant Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thank you friends!
    Bill - no, not quite that place , but life hasn't been very kind to bears indeed, alas

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

thank you friends!
    Bill - no, not quite that place , but life hasn't been very kind to bears indeed, alas
    Sorry to hear, but here's to the Sun shining on your ass tomorrow, eh? lol Hang in there and good to see you back, old friend!!!!

Traveler LordOfDiscordia will become famous soon enough LordOfDiscordia's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    My friend was a fan of Stephen King, learned about the series after falling in love with IT novel
    Who is your favorite character?
    Roland Deschain.
    What is your favorite book?
    The Dark Tower(book 7)
    How old are you?
    Where are you from?
    Arizona
    do you have a nickname?
    Nope
    how did you find this site?
    I found this website when I was looking for more information on the guardians.

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Sorry to hear, but here's to the Sun shining on your ass tomorrow, eh? lol Hang in there and good to see you back, old friend!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfDiscordia View Post
    How old are you?
    good number
    (also, makes you as old as the current century)

John F. Kennedy Red_Balloon has a spectacular aura about Red_Balloon has a spectacular aura about Red_Balloon has a spectacular aura about

Hello peeps. I'm new to the forum. I like Stephen King, just read The Shining... Didn't realise how different it was to the film. What an awesome read!

S'all good, man! T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

9800 Montgomery Boulevard, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87111
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Balloon View Post
    Hello peeps. I'm new to the forum. I like Stephen King, just read The Shining... Didn't realise how different it was to the film. What an awesome read!
    Welcome to the forum! The Shining is indeed an awesome read!
    The Winner Takes It All,
    The Loser Better Call Saul.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Balloon View Post
    Welcome!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome new folks!!!

Welcome Bears fresh out of hibernation!!
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Discordia and R_B!
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Discordia and Red Balloon... The bugle sounds as the charge begins...

Traveler John Invictus Phoenix will become famous soon enough John Invictus Phoenix will become famous soon enough John Invictus Phoenix's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I am new to the forum and have been a huge Stephen King fan for years. My first book by Stephen was The Shining and he is to date the author whose books I've read the most.

I finished the last book of series yesterday. I deliberately finished the book on the 19/01/2019 all 9 p.m. just for fun (and I secretly was hoping that a portal might open up and that Roland might take me to his world... he didn't if you're wondering).

I simply follow Stephen's work and it was inevitable that I read it, since he claimed that it was his Opus Magnus.

I would have to say it was Eddie because of his sense of humour.

I have over a dozen of them but The Gunslinger is its King (pun intended).

How old are you?
    In earth years its hard to tell...

Where are you from?
    A version of Earth which I don't think I belong to :p

do you have a nickname?
    Johnny or Jonathan... depends on who you talk to.

I was searching for The Dark Tower.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Johnny! Always great to add another Team Eddie member to the mix

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, John. You are the first member from Portugal that I am aware of.
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Traveler John Invictus Phoenix will become famous soon enough John Invictus Phoenix will become famous soon enough John Invictus Phoenix's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

well, I do enjoy being one of a kind

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Invictus Phoenix View Post
    Hi, I am new to the forum and have been a huge Stephen King fan for years. My first book by Stephen was The Shining and he is to date the author whose books I've read the most.

I finished the last book of series yesterday. I deliberately finished the book on the 19/01/2019 all 9 p.m. just for fun (and I secretly was hoping that a portal might open up and that Roland might take me to his world... he didn't if you're wondering).

I simply follow Stephen's work and it was inevitable that I read it, since he claimed that it was his Opus Magnus.

I would have to say it was Eddie because of his sense of humour.

I have over a dozen of them but The Gunslinger is its King (pun intended).

How old are you?
    In earth years its hard to tell...

Where are you from?
    A version of Earth which I don't think I belong to :p

do you have a nickname?
    Johnny or Jonathan... depends on who you talk to.

I was searching for The Dark Tower.

Welcome to the site!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Traveler Long_Rat will become famous soon enough Long_Rat will become famous soon enough Long_Rat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Everyone!

Just joined after hearing about this place for ages! Super excited to lurk on everyone's awesome collections! I've been reading King since I was 12 and started collecting at 18. I'm 28 now and I've decided to get a little more serious and go after some of the more limited and foreign editions. I run an Instagram account dedicated to King as well which has been a super fun hobby. Cheers everyone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 407 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 ... LastLast