Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 430 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler Euryon is on a distinguished road Euryon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

YSW: Flagg was badass until

Spoiler:

he died like a pussy. Lost a bit of respect for him.
    Married to Lovely

Evidence of murder

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

HA!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, I agree, but please no spoilers in the intro thread. Sorry but please use the spoiler markers. Thanks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mean ass.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Aaron!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I went ahead and added spoiler tags to Euryon's post ...

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is that you? I bet it is!

Man, do I miss you.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

It is me! Here I am, miss me no more!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!

Hey you guys. Flash from the past.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Matt!

Country
    Country Flag

I have to disagree with the use of 'spoiler' tags with regards to absolutely anything that occurs in DT books V-VII. Nothing short of SK re-writing them to introduce 19 a little more could make them any worse than they are, and thus the story cannot, logically, be spoiled.

Married to Lovely

Evidence of murder

Country
    Country Flag

I have to disagree with the use of 'spoiler' tags with regards to absolutely anything that occurs in DT books V-VII. Nothing short of SK re-writing them to introduce 19 a little more could make them any worse than they are, and thus the story cannot, logically, be spoiled.
    Married to Lovely

Evidence of murder

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euryon View Post
    Book V was my favorite book of the series and I would have been fighting mad if anyone had spoiled anything in it for me, so one has to treat spoilers in regards to how others perceive the series, not just one's self.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanDUH View Post
    I went ahead and added spoiler tags to Euryon's post ...
    The same spoiler is on the previous page as well.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Country
    Country Flag

Book V is your favourite? Sure, if I had to bang any of the final 3, WotC would probably get my cosby sweater, but only because I had to. I just think everything after the... incident... fell short.
    Married to Lovely

Evidence of murder

Country
    Country Flag

I love the av.

Traveler JacobChambers is on a distinguished road

Default New Here :)

Hey all, i'm new here, and just wanted to say hi. I love all things Tower, Radiohead, Potter, and pretty much anything related to Music/Movies.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? - A Friend of mine put my onto them. He had been a long time fan and insisted that i give it a shot. To be honest, i wasn't sold after The Gunslinger, but after Drawing of the three, i went through them all. I didn't start reading until the final book had come out, so i was able to read everything at once

Who is your favorite character? - This is really tough, but i think i'm going to have to go with Roland.

What is your favorite book? - Drawing of the Three is definitely my favorite book, possible of all time - and all worlds - .

How old are you? - 27 years old

Where are you from? - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

do you have a nickname? Mitch

Long days and pleasant nights

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Master Chambers! Fantastic name you have chosen for yourself!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Welcome Mitch. Hope to see you posting much around! Some of my favorite people here are Canadian, such as my sister.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Traveler işporta is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone.i am Eda from Turkey.(i wrote that because if my english became bad,so you will understand why)i like sites like that,very naive and intelligent.
    How did you discover the Dark Tower?i guess,i was try to find something creative.

Who is your favorite charcter?Susannah,maybe it's just because she is a powerful woman

What is your favorite book?i never promise you a rose garden by joanne green

How old are you?19

Where are you from?i wrote there,Turkey

do you have a nickname?
    eskimo

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Welcome, Eskimo! Don't feel self-conscious about your English, there's more than a few of us here to whom English is a second language. And posting here will help you improve it.

But I think the "What is your favorite book?" question is in regards to the DT 7.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Welcome New Friends !!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Traveler Lovely is on a distinguished road Lovely's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I might as well go ahead and answer these questions:

How did you discover the Dark Tower? My aunt (Sacred & Profane from .net) introduced me to them

Who is your favorite character? Susan

What is your favorite book? Wizard and Glass

How old are you? 2 years older than my husband

Where are you from? O-H!!!!

Do you have a nickname? Several, "Mommy" is the most popular right now

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely you cougar you

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome everyone.

Lovely, Euryon, and YSW it's great to see y'all posting.

Spoiler:
    Mo:
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely View Post
    I might as well go ahead and answer these questions:

How did you discover the Dark Tower? My aunt (Sacred & Profane from .net) introduced me to them

Who is your favorite character? Susan

What is your favorite book? Wizard and Glass

How old are you? 2 years older than my husband

Where are you from? O-H!!!!

Do you have a nickname? Several, "Mommy" is the most popular right now
    I am also two years older than my husband, and a mommy... but our similarities stop there. Wizard and Glass was most certainly not my favorite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 430 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast