+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 412 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412
Results 10,276 to 10,285 of 10285

Thread: Introduce yourself

Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome corfe...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Corfe!

Our member Ari_Racing is from Argentina too.
    The reason I talk to myself is because Im the only one whose answers I accept.

Traveler Picklemaniac has a spectacular aura about Picklemaniac has a spectacular aura about Picklemaniac's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone! I have been looking for a forum like this for a while, since many of the people I know in real life aren't huge fans of Stephen King, or authors I am interested in. I felt like it would be nice to talk more about the King universe and just talk to like-minded tower fans.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I discovered it in a used bookstore and the title Gunslinger sounded kinda cool. Introduced me to a whole new universe!

Who is your favorite character?

Eddie, definitely Eddie no doubt about it.

What is your favorite book?

I don't think I can answer this one, there are too many. For the Dark Tower series it's definitely The Wastelands though.

Where are you from?

I am from the Netherlands

do you have a nickname?

"Pickle" or "Funky"

how did you find this site?

Googling: Dark Tower forum

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Picklemaniac View Post
    Hello everyone! I have been looking for a forum like this for a while, since many of the people I know in real life aren't huge fans of Stephen King, or authors I am interested in. I felt like it would be nice to talk more about the King universe and just talk to like-minded tower fans.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I discovered it in a used bookstore and the title Gunslinger sounded kinda cool. Introduced me to a whole new universe!

Who is your favorite character?

Eddie, definitely Eddie no doubt about it.

What is your favorite book?

I don't think I can answer this one, there are too many. For the Dark Tower series it's definitely The Wastelands though.

Where are you from?

I am from the Netherlands

do you have a nickname?

"Pickle" or "Funky"

how did you find this site?

Googling: Dark Tower forum
    Welcome, Pickle! And I agree, Eddie is the man!
    "Im goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Traveler chronos will become famous soon enough

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I was searching where I should start as far as selling my King Signed/Limiteds and thru skcollertor ended up on this great site

Who is your favorite character? Roland

What is your favorite book? Gunslinger

How old are you? 48

Where are you from? Ontario Canada near Toronto

do you have a nickname? chronos

how did you find this site? thru skcollector

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Welcome Pickles and Chronos!

looking for: NOS4A2 (sub press)
    Dead Zone 1st/1st, Boy's Life S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N will become famous soon enough M_O_O_N will become famous soon enough M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all. Best SK site on the web
    There are no coincidences.

I don't like rep points! -
    Please use the 'I disapprove' option for me. (seriously)

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by chronos View Post
    How did you discover the Dark Tower? I was searching where I should start as far as selling my King Signed/Limiteds and thru skcollertor ended up on this great site

Who is your favorite character? Roland

What is your favorite book? Gunslinger

How old are you? 48

Where are you from? Ontario Canada near Toronto

do you have a nickname? chronos

how did you find this site? thru skcollector
    Welcome!
    "Im goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all.
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!
    Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 412 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412